Does this dress look like a nightgown to you or is it okay to wear to a wedding?

I don't know, it kind of reminds me of Victoria's Secret lingerie :P At the same time I see it as pretty dressed up/put together. I'm wondering if it's wearable to a formal event like a wedding.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just think all eyes should be on the groom and bride, but ask what other people are wearing to the wedding first and get an idea of what everyone is going to look like as you might be a bit bright and stand out a bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a beautiful dress, but it's quite revealing. I don't think this should be something you'd wear to a wedding. Another formal event maybe, but definitely not a wedding where the spotlight should be on the bride.

What Guys Said 12

• Sure you could wear that to a wedding and if you could pull it off, then the groom would rather fuck you than his wife.

• I love it! In this case the ladies pulls it open but I think that when it hangs down it will be a classy look!

• The bride is supposed to be the centre of attention at a wedding. You would not be popular if you wore that. Not with the bride anyway.

• My wife says its a little slutty, especially when you are having it part while dancing on the dance floor. All eyes should be on the bride.

• i think its ok to wear at a wedding

• I'd say it kind looks like a nightgown. I'd say more, but I got distracted by that gal's legs.

• Wear it. It's pretty.

• Seems like a night gown to me

• You and the dress are gorgeous. Wow! o

• All eyes would be on you and not the bride, it looks like a nightgown

• Good enough for me.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• I think it's very pretty but it does look like a nightgown to me. It doesn't look like a dress someone would wear to a wedding.

• Depends on the person wearing it. If they can pull it off without it looking like a night robe then sure.

• its pretty but not something i'd wear... hmmm maybe in another color

• It looks a bit too much like a nightgown to me.

• Its not my style, but I think its wearable.

• It's so pretty, you could wear it to a wedding. Not gonna lie though, it does kinda resemble a nightgown, but it's still okay

• Personally I think there's too much cleavage showing and the leg slit is too high. Other than that it would have been fine

• I think it should be okay, but I think the cleavage is too much.

• I like it! For me it's awesome.

• It's pretty but it does remind me of a night gown.

• I like it, I would probably wear it.

• Fine to me

• It does look a bit like lingerie but if you wear some jewellery it might help to look less like it

• I love it!