Would you walk around outside in public without a shirt on and if so do you consider it "trashy"?

Would you walk around outside in public without a shirt on and if so do you consider it

• Yes
  • No but I have no problem with it
  • I think it's trashy
3mo And I don't mean at a water related event.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Trashy" is a bit Harsh just like the Word "Hate," which I do not Care to Use.
    Inappropriate is better here, dear.
    Good luck and Great question, @4465loveyou5577 xx

Thank you, hun, for the Vote of Confidence, and I have Confidence that you have this.. Covered. lolxxoo

What Guys Said 18

• I wouldn't go to the store or anything without a shirt. But in the hot summer weather I go topless when I workout in the park.

• I haven't done it in a long time but I wouldn't have an issue with it. I thought about wearing a tank top to the gym recently (I still might). I wanted to see what I look like better when working out. I'm not sure that I would want more looks from people though.

• I'm not comfortable enough with my body to do that. But I don't mind others doing it. Don't understand why some people start problems over toplessness (men and women) in a city. Seen it in NYC many times.

• the only place where I run around without shirt is on a beach or at the pool.
    it doesn't bother me much though if other people do it unless it feels inappropriate at that place

• I'd feel really weird and naked being shirtless in public. I think guys look kind of trashy when they go shirtless just walking down the street.

• I don't have a problem with it

• Lmao nerds

• no i won't, but i have no problem with it

• Yeah if I had a nice body.

• I love being outside without my shirt and I don't care if people thinks it's trashy or not. I don't do it for them. I do it cuz it feels good

• Sun's out guns out.

• thats ok

• No Shirt No Shoes No Class

• I don't even walk around my own house without a shirt on. I'm a prude. :)

• I do walk. it is something not too strange even in turkey.

• it depends on the setting maybe, I wish more ladies would walk around without shirts for sure. Actually its kind of sexy for either sex as long as you are in shape.

• Depends where you are, what you are doing. At the beach? Digging a ditch? OK.
    Walking to work? Serving food? Nah.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• I'd be fine walking around without shirt when it's warm out what's big deal with it?

• I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it myself as I'm self conscious about my tiny tits, perhaps if I were another cup size bigger I would. I don't see anything wrong with others doing it though.

Wouldn't people be able to tell that your breasts are small otherwise?

Well I don't see how walking around in a bikini is showing off your boobs (especially if that's the only part of your torso that they cover).

I still feel like they're out on display though even if I have a bikini top on.

• Depends where you're at, if you're in a beach/ pool, then I don't see a problem. But otherwise no.

• looks trashy

• Depends on the location. No problem at the seaside, but in a big city, no I would not.

• I've walked outside with minimal clothes on many times, only as far around the perimeter of my house though

• Uh, a girl on the beach on shorts and some top is not trashy..

what about at a park?

If it's hot then it's normal.

There are some parks, for instance in San Francisco, where women will sunbathe completely topless, and have for decades. And the same is certainly true in many countries around the world, and I am speaking of first world countries.

• Depends on the place but over all wouldn't bug me.

• Yes I been nude in public a lot

How do you get away with that "a lot"? I have been to nude beaches and resorts (a lot) but as far as in the city, only during events such as the naked bike rides.

• I wouldn't, but I don't care what others chose to do.

• I do it when it's hot

• If I looked good without a top on maybe... but right now I wouldn't.

• No i would not. But i don`t mind people doing it

• I wouldn't but I don't have a problem with others doing it.

• I don't have an issue.