Girls, if you legally own a gun where do you wear it on your body, and is it concealed or visible?

Some places it might be worn are shoulders, bra, waist, hips, underwear, ankle. What kind of belt is the holster clipped onto, and if concealed what covers it? No discussion on violence!

3mo Bumping this
3mo Any more opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I will put my guns anywhere I can

Are they in the open or concealed? What belt do you use to clip it to?

Concealed and any normal belt

That's good a casual belt is strong enough to support the weight

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a girl, but I carry at 3-4 o'clock in an owb holster. I always conceal. Open carry makes no sense to me.
    To the ladies, purse carry is a bad idea. Always keep it on your person.

What Girls Said 15

• I have a crossbreeds IWB holster. It's this one only supertuck. It is concealed, but being a chick, my shirt usually rides up a little and you can see it. If I'm not in jeans it's in my purse...
    www.crossbreedholsters.com/.../...CH_sig238_wg.jpg

Is that on your waist, hips, or hidden under jeans?

What kind of belt do you use to clip it to?

I honestly don't use a belt most times because again, being a woman, my jeans are tight enough that the hooks dig in to the band of my jeans, and where a lot of soft holsters would collapse and put pressure on your gun, this crossbreed holster is hard and made especially for your model gun so that even without my belt it stays in place and slides in and out without getting snagged or caught on anything.

• I carry one in purse.

• I would wear it on my left thigh. Underneath my skirt or dress, I'm a bad ass hiding with a pretty face mask.

• Concealed carry tank top like in photo #6... except mine is in black. Has a pocket for an extra clip on the other side.

• It's kinda hard to conceal a long gun on your body. https://upload. wikimedia. org/wikipedia/commons/d/dd/PEO_Mossberg_590A1. jpg

• Most of the time I carry a 1911 in my purse. Sometimes I will slip a smaller piece in my panties or I have a garter holster too.

• 0|1
  • In my underwear. I love guns!!

• Inside the waistband and concealed at all times.

• Either my bra or in my underwear

• I just keep my two guns home

• I keep my handgun home

• I keep my in my purse

• A 12 gauge shot gun would look weird hanging from my hips!

• I would conceal it and put it somewhere on my hip

What belt do you use to clip it to?

What Guys Said 3

• Been using urban carry.. although I don't carry all the time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-hcS5hpMCM

• im jealous of all the Americans because here we can't conceal carry.

Each state has different rules and not everyone can carry a gun, it varies.

but still nobody here can carry one.

• Your firearm should NEVER be visible or easy to see. The element of stealth and surprise is important.

Sometimes it's legal to be shown and used to go to the shooting range, not only self defense.