Do guys assume curvy girls are slutty?

I am quite curvy (36D-28-38) and I love wearing bodycon dresses. I don't wear the mini type. Usually either knee length or a little above. Nothing too extreme. Now my problem is once I step out the house, guys started to stare or catcall me. A few of them even dare to follow me just to flirt expecting me to give out my number. I have seen so many girls wearing something more provocative than me but nothing much seems to happen to them.

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Slutty, no. But curvy girls are sexier. If you dont want that kind of attention, tell them to back off. You shouldn't be forced to wear unflattering clothes just because a few guys can't control their limbic cortexes.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• :( :( to some guys yeah.. i can relate

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• We don't think of them as "Slutty". The curvy figure or look is just sexy. It's nice to look at. But that doesn't make the girl look or seem slutty. And definitely not expected to be slutty.

1|0
    0|0
  • No we do it because curvy girls are sexier.

3|0
    0|0
  • nope i dont judge anyone by their looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, no girls are slutty. It's a word that the haters use.

0|0
    0|0
  • Defo not. A girls body shape has no influence on whether someone is a "slut"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• People will call everyone a slut nowadays 😪 Just ignore them. Even virgins are sluts now if they so much as think about sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Since when curvy considered slutty? No body figures should be considered slutty

0|0
    0|0