I usually told that I'm not pretty by people at school so I want to know the truth by outside people. So rate me on a scale of 1-10.

• Yes, You are pretty.
  • Hell no!
Picture is up!
Thanks to everyone for being so sweet and I'm trying with my confidence thing but man, people sure do have fun putting other down.

Most Helpful Girl

• 100! You are gorgeous girl! Don't be so harsh on yourself. Don't ever let what others tell you put you down. When you have self confidence and believe in yourself, it makes you that much prettier!

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not going to rate you with a number, but yes, from the pictures provided, you look as though you could be quite pretty. You look cute now, but you're quite young so who knows, by the time you are a bit older, maybe you'll be a knockout ;) No need to worry.

When anyone at school tells you that you are not pretty, laugh it off. They usually are not credible resources for anything and the opinions they express can have ulterior motives.

Have a good one!

• I think the pink background goes well with your white, everything. 8. Plus th ename anonymou s is so mysterious.

• I'd say a 6, I'm not a fan of the ribbon though.

• definitely pretty

• your very cute in my opinion- "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

• a picture would help

What Girls Said 6

• I think that you are really cute/pretty :) You have that sweet look and you should throw sand at those stoopid school kids.

• You are very pretty. Ignore the folks who tell you otherwise. Be confident!

• well I don't know because that's not really that good of a picture but you look fine to me

• about a 6. But stop listening to the people you go to school with. Your not ugly.

• umm you should probably post a picture...

• how can I rate you if you posted anonymous and I don't know what you look like