How to get rid of a pimple over night?

I have a big pimple on my forehead and have school in two days. how can I get rid of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• GO to any pharmacy and get any topical medicine which contains a tritinoic acid and a topical antibiotic (ex : erythromycine ) those things should be easy to get around you and use them once before bed and it should be better in time.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• i've heard tomato mask makes the trick

• Ice will soothe the inflammation, I've heard there is some baking soda and water mixture that will do the same but I've never looked into that. Supposedly mint toothpaste (not gel) works as well.

• Put toothpaste on it before you go to bed and maybe it will dry it out.

• Put ice on it

• Put ice on it for a couple of minutes to help shrink it, this will also help with any pain that sometimes comes with pimples. I do this a couple times through out the day. Before bed Use clearasil gel. Leave it on over night. Wash off in the morning. You can also use noxzema at night. Put some on it right before bed and sleep with it on. This also helps with dry skin because a lot of acne products cause dryness or flaky skin.