Women: what exercises do men do at the gym that you think look good?

Curls? Bench press? Cardio?

Most Helpful Girl

• any really. guys look hot when they're working out, all sweaty and masculine

What Girls Said 11

• if he has a hot body, I like just watching a guy do push ups OR do something with arms, idk. lol.

• I'm just happy that they're there in the first place. There's enough fat slobs walking around it's nice to see guys that actually take pride in their appearance. But anything that involves lifting weights I guess.

• i love seeing guys running. It's super attractive. & running shows a lot of athletics in my eyes, more then anything else

• ...on treadmills?

• What about when they are running from the police?

• Haha nice question, but if it's from the police then running doesn't cover up their stupidity.

• Deadlift and Squats

• That's a MANSWER

hehe

• Can't help it! I work in a gym! And if all girls really knew the truth, a deadlift and squats is what really makes a guy HOT!!

• anything as long as he isn't staring at himself in the mirror the whole time.

• guys doing bench presses is very hot..but when I go to he gym..i really go for the exercise not to meet up with a guy.. but it's fun to peak at them though(giggles)

• Anything! :) Just the fact that they're there in the first place shows that they take care of themselves. Girls like that

• lol any man working out is hot as hell!

• When a man works out his arms (push ups or pull ups). Sit ups too but mostly arms.

• watching a guy bench is pretty hot...

• Love to watch my guy beat the hell out of a punching bag.

• Love to see your guy get beat by the punch bag. =P Hehe!

• Haven't seen that happen, but I'll keep my eye out haha..

What Guys Said 5

• Who cares? You're there to train not look good performing certain exercises.

I used to wrap a plate in a towel lay down and put it on my forehead with my head hanging over the edge of a bench, it was to strengthen and thicken my neck. I got a lot of WTF is he doing looks?! haha.. but who cares

You can tell which guys are there for the girls, they work on the 'show' muscles... chest and biceps. Put them in a squat rack or ask them to do a deaflift and they will p1$$ themselves and yell for mommy haha.

• Not a woman, but ill tell you right off that no exercise alone will make you look good.

Every single muscle must be worked on, you body is a whole piece, a machine.

Like you can't tune a car by making 1 piston out of four bigger, or a huge exhaust and a tiny motor, you can't expect your body to privilege a particular set of muscles.

On top of that, youd look pretty weird.

• You forgot to include clean diet, rest and recovery. But I don't think your reply was really on topic. He asked what exercise women think "looks good to see men do." I'm assuming the guy asking wants to impress the ladies and the responses will alter his routine.

I could be wrong.

• I'm not even sure that's an option. When ever I go to the gym I don't bother with the females. They seem to "ugh" all into their work out session not to even be paying attention to much else. Besides, mainly the chubby girls come to work out, and all the divas just walk around and watch. Some just look like their doing absolutely nothing but trying to give me a heart attack. This guy brought his Girlfriend to help him out, and I felt bad, I thought she almost dropped the bar on his head. I figured, not

• I figured it wasn't my business, only if she did let it slip. Lol

• How about deadlifts, squats, power cleans and other exercises where the body works as a whole and that actually provide some functional strength? Curls aren't really that useful and they aren't the only way to build big strong arms. The bench press, although a great chest builder, isn't also one that produces a lot of functional strength.

• I like when people have a cigarette after there done working out...some people are just retarded.

• bench press