Same hairstyle?

Guys and girls, do you find it unattractive/boring if a girl has the same hairstyles on a regular basis. ie- up, down, straight, curly? Also what is the most attractive way a girl can wear her hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• A little, its fun to meet her and being completely caught of guard to something new =)

It makes you feel a bit special that she wanted to make herself more appealing to you, even tho it might not be ment like that.

as for most attractive way, it depends on her face shape

What Guys Said 1

• nope I like a particular look and if the girl keeps it yippie...

What Girls Said 3

• it really does depend on what the girl's natural features are, (broken record, I know :)) )

i don't know about other girls, but I never like having my hair look the same for too long. I have REALLY curly and wild hair but when I tame it with the right products, it looks great!

on days that I have more time, I wear it straight.

and on formal, i-have-a-tennis-match days, I curl it. (but with that curl, it seems more wavy compared to MY hair haha!) it's funner and more original to wear it different ways!

if yo you have more questions about products just ask.

• It depends on her/his face shape. I always like hair down on girls. Curly hair for thinner faces, and straight hair for rounder faces. As long as it looks good... it's personal preference.

• i used to wear the same style and my friends would tell me to do something else lol so yeah I think you should switch up your hairstyles so you don't get boring