• yes
    30% (14)10% (2)24% (16)Vote
  • no, but I plan on getting one
    23% (11)10% (2)19% (13)Vote
  • no, I'll never have tattoos
    47% (22)80% (16)57% (38)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo why is there such a difference between the genders?

0|0
20|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I have big dog design on my leg, peace sign over my vagina, lighting bolt under butt cheek, weath on back, star on top of head which I completely cover with hair (was drunk tattoo), two stars on top of each foot, and some writing below each boob.

2|3
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I plan on getting a cross with the three blood stains are where the nails were, a red shroud, and the crown of thorns. And under the cross, I want it to say, "He died to save me."

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I might get my future wife's name tattooed on my other arm.

• 2mo

But if she doesn't marry you or divorces then you'd have to find someone with the same name

• 2mo

That's why I'm waiting for the engagement and I'm finding a Christian woman because God made marriage to be for life!!! I've got to keep my vows to her and beg God to teach me how to be a good husband.

What Girls Said 19

What Guys Said 12

• Not my thing. Really like some that others have though👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been interested in having a tattoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and don't want any. I don't really like tattoos. Prefer clean skin over inked skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I don't think I have the body for it and I quickly change my mind on what I think looks cool... wouldn't risk it

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a full calf tattoo I got at 18. I don't usually wear shorts so honestly I forget I even have it. I wanna get more later but right now I'm too busy saving my money.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can see from my profile. Its a Turkish warrior named "Sipahi Lancer" fought for the Ottoman Empire between 14 - 18. centruies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, no plan so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like tattoos on my body but it looks good for some people

0|0
    0|0
  • Never did never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, and I'll never get any.