What's the opposite of butterface??

so if a girl is a "butterface" meaning everything is good "but her face" then what do guys (or other people) call a girl who has a pretty face but not a hot body?

just curious :)

everyone's answers gave me a good laugh :) thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• as far as I am concerned, there is no such nickname for that. We basically just say she has a pretty face, but not a hot body. There's no extravagant name for this :)

What Guys Said 8

• I was going to say, the obvious corresponding insult would have to be "Butterbody", but I see someone has beat me in saying it. At any rate, don't get bogged down in such unpleasantries unless you're desparate for a career as a model. The majority of us merely meet someone, fall in love, and get married, at which time none of it matters in the least.

• I don't think there's a name for it but I'd go for lazy.

a girl with an ugly face has an ugly face, but a girl with a ugly body can work at it.

• I like the idea of lazy...Makes sense you can't do anything about your face your body can always be changed. If you put in the time and effort.

• . . .I think we just call that a fat chick.

• ugly

• Fat

• A hotterface... lol

• nice personality...

What Girls Said 1

• Butterbody

I knew it wasn't as prevalent as butter face but I'm surprised no one offered that. I've also heard of body bag.