What's the first thing that attracts you in the opposite sex ?

eyes ! look ! style ! body... ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Face, you can have the most amazing body but unless there's a pretty face it won't happen.

What Guys Said 6

• Body. An in shape girl who dresses not to show skin, but just to show that she is fit, is definately a huge thing. After that its voice and face.

• Wow it's the first time 2 know that even the voice has a role in attraction LOL I like ur answer =)

• Well I hope I don't rock your world when I say SMELL is up there with voice. I didn't list it originally because its kinda gross sounding.

• LOL oh no problem u're free 2 say whatever you want but really it's interesting 2 know about these new reasons ! I'm glad that I asked this question then LOL

• Love them eyes

• For me, her smile.. then I start checking out her body... but I've always been attracted to a nice smile and face first..

• a girls body...

a girl who has a curvy, thick body (hourglass figure) attracts me the most

• eyes =]

• Money... will compensate for looks and personality...etc

What Girls Said 4

• Personality. If you can't make me laugh I don't want you. =] Smile, face, "V", ect. =] =] =]

• Love to look at the eyes then the style next the body...

• May sound weird but the way he walks - Is it with confidence, is it sluggish etc,..

Then I'll notice his 1. Eyes, So when I look into them I'll be mesmerized haha

2. Clothing of style - Preferably casual (Don't care about brand names)

3. Body shape

4. Hair - How healthy it looks

5. Smile

6. Fingernails (Keep them clean!)

If I get to know the guy more than it's all about his personality.

• first thing that I notice is the overall face.

but what attracts me is personality