Do you think it's cute when a girl does feminine things while in a masculine shirt?

Here's a picture of a cute girl tying her hair back (a girly action) while wearing an NBA jersey (which looks more masculine).
Do you think it's cute when a cute girl does girly things while she's wearing a masculine shirt or article of clothing? I'm straight, but I think it's kind of cute because of the contrast between her actions and what she's wearing, and how she adds a feminine touch to something masculine. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who thinks like this or if there's other people who have similar thoughts.

And yeah, I know like oh if a girl is cute then anything she does is cute, I'm just wondering if there was anything in particular about this situation that you may find cute. Opinions please? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's sexy. Seen girls do that and I really liked it

Cool thanks for answering! I'm curious though, what exactly did you see the girls do, were they also tying back their hair or something? :)

Yes, that's a common one. Funky or wild dancing is another one.

Nice! Thank you! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah definitely. I like masculinity in a girl, period. As well as femininity.

if that's you, then you look great. Props on the old school Jordan jersey.

What Guys Said 3

• No, that would violate the first law of robotics.

• I think being female qualifies as cute. I'm not picky...😉

Stay beautiful,
    -SJ

• I would be attracted so for me yeah

What Girls Said 0