Do you think it's cute when a girl does feminine things while in a masculine shirt?

Here's a picture of a cute girl tying her hair back (a girly action) while wearing an NBA jersey (which looks more masculine).
Do you think it's cute when a girl does feminine things while in a masculine shirt?
Do you think it's cute when a cute girl does girly things while she's wearing a masculine shirt or article of clothing? I'm straight, but I think it's kind of cute because of the contrast between her actions and what she's wearing, and how she adds a feminine touch to something masculine. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who thinks like this or if there's other people who have similar thoughts.

And yeah, I know like oh if a girl is cute then anything she does is cute, I'm just wondering if there was anything in particular about this situation that you may find cute. Opinions please? Thanks!

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's sexy. Seen girls do that and I really liked it

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Cool thanks for answering! I'm curious though, what exactly did you see the girls do, were they also tying back their hair or something? :)

• 3mo

Yes, that's a common one. Funky or wild dancing is another one.

• 3mo

Nice! Thank you! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah definitely. I like masculinity in a girl, period. As well as femininity.

if that's you, then you look great. Props on the old school Jordan jersey.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No, that would violate the first law of robotics.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think being female qualifies as cute. I'm not picky...😉

Stay beautiful,
    -SJ

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be attracted so for me yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!