Guys only, can you please rate me 1-10 and guess my age?

And also please tell me what you think I could do to make myself more attractive in terms of looks to guys?

Here are a few pics of me

link

link

link

Thanks everyone for rating and guessing. OK, I'll admit my real age, it's 32 now.. (just turned 32) lol. . I had fun reading everyone's responses. But you guys can keep on rating for fun though. I am always curious to know how people rate me...
Also, can you please tell me if I am "average" looking or not? Very curious to know how I rank in terms of "Averageness"?
Also, feel free to rate specific parts of my face like nose, lips etc. For example, Nose: Your nose is a little bit wider/bigger than the typical nose. Your nostril shape is also a little different than normal. lips: upper lip kinda too thin. Be brutal!

Most Helpful Guy

• Please...give us a break ...while you exercise your ego

Regards,

Bruce

What Guys Said 73

• Every time you make an update whining for more 'criticism', your looks drop another point.

• -1 for exhibitionism, -1 for asking since you know you're adorable, in your petitie Latina (or Asian?) way...

-1 for being anonymous.

So a 7

• I'm going to say that you are between 25-28. I would give you a 9 based on the photos alone. I would give you a 10, but I don't know how your personality is. And what can you do to make yourself more attractive? Are you insane?! You are already attractive. You're hot! You have nothing to worry about.

But now I'm curious. Why do you want to know how to make yourself more attractive when there is nothing that needs to be done?

• I don't know... because everyone could potentially "improve". For example someone told me my arms were flabby and could be more "toned" so I could improve by lifting light weights etc... And someone else told me I was flat chested so perhaps I would be more attractive if I had implants.

• You're plenty attractive without implants. If you want them for you because it will make you feel better then that's great, but don't get them because of what someone else said. And if you go to the gym, you'll be toned up in no time. But as far as improving goes, you're already beautiful.

• There is not really such a thing as 'typical' or 'normal' - although advertisers would like to have us think there is!

The apparent width of the top of your nose [near near your eyebrows] is the reason I advised you to make your eyebrows more delicate but that is by means a criticism, personally I think you have a lovely nose ... it helps to make your pretty face beautiful. You are supremely proportioned and extremely attractive.

That is as brutal as I can be ... [Smile]

• I should have written "but that is by no means a criticism" and maybe the 'no' should be in italics [grin] sorry for the lack of editing - good thing you are not rating me on typing! :)

• You're right about my nose. I know that my nose is rather flat and I have big nostrils as well. Do you mean that my eyebrows are too far apart and should brought closer? I actually do contour my nose with makeup (by using a darker color on the sides to give the illusion of a smaller nose" but it's still big and wide I guess...

• I am concerned that you are unhappy about your age, believe me if you cannot be content now it gets more difficult later - I look at a 59 year old in the mirror and don't know who it is - feel 21 inside!

As a whole your nose looks great - all I was refering to was the width at the very top - but this is examination on a far more judgemental scale than I would use if looking at you face to face. Just don't ever think about cosmetic surgery or anything like that - you are lovely, learn to love U2

• hmmmm . I guess I you could get an 8.5-8.7 . Your age could be about 20(and that only based on the look in your eyes which says that you are wiser than a 15 year old .)

the only think that gives you an 8.5 and not a 10 is that I have a think with chubbier girls . Not so much as not to be healthy , but chubbier .

• You're cute. I hate the number system for many reasons, but if I must, a solid 8/10 for me. But just make sure your personality is just as cute. Best of luck.

• I'd like to see a different hair-style. Maybe something shorter, that doesn't hide parts of your beautiful face behind your hair. That's the only thing I would say to change, and even that's optional.

I truly hope you do not think yourself unattractive or in need of something drastic to improve yourself. If so, I'd say work more on the inside, because there's nothing wrong with the outside!

• I'll go with an 8, and as for age, 21. As far as making you more attractive, that's God's department, but He was very generous in your case!

• I would say your around 8, I would put your age at early to mid 20's

basicaly if you did this becouse you have issues with your looks and wanted to get a boost in self esteam trust me you didn't have to

• wow well I would say 10 because your really pretty and I don't see why you need a load of guys to say that, just look in the mirror and I would say your 19-21 (please say I am right :) xx

• I give you 9.5 out of ten for cute attractiveness, bring the inner ends of your eyebrows to a point and you get a straight 10 for me - because I see the beauty outside and also the beauty inside - the sparkle in your eyes tells me that!

• Thanks, what do you mean by the inner ends of my eyebrows though, do you mean the thin part towards the end... Should it be more defined or drawn in better? Is that what you mean?

• Panopticus here; The ends of your eyebrows nearest to your nose seem to end 'squared off', if you plucked the tops down gradually to a point it makes a big improvement, but try it with photoshop on the computer and see the difference before going to the beauty parlour. It accentuates the eye corners. Don't make your brows too thin though, that looks contrived and hardens your expression - in my opinion. Just needs a light touch, but it makes a difference.

• When you ask for what age you look its one of 2 things. You are hoping people say you look older... or you are hoping people say you look much younger.

I would put your age at 15-16.

Great looking and wish you were 18 type body.

• very beautiful. I refuse to rate you. I don't rate women because it seems a bit degrading to rate people at all based on looks. and I guess around 26 years old. you don't need to do anything to improve your looks. you're fine the way you are. don't try to change for anyone :)

• Wow! I love that first pic! VERY nice!, and of the others your smile is beautiful.

You are H.O.T. girl!

Looking like 21 possibly 22.

• Wow you're a little hottie, I'll give you a 9 and will say 21 y.o. I read some of your other replies to the comments and you mentioned toning up and boobs. Forget the boobs, your body is close to perfect, don't allow a blade to change you artificially. As far as toning up, I think everyone should work out a few times per week. Make exercise a life style and keep what God gave you in great shape.

• you are 7.5 --> 8 and I guess you are 18 years old . I think you are attractive. You have a nice body and posture. nice hair , you dress fashionably.

• korean women have very similar features yours are not unlike most, and I like asian women hell I like all women lol but your facial features are usually a good determination of good bone structure however you seem to have the FOB body that you are all stuck but you do look good for your age :))

• You are highly above average!

Us guys aren't very conscious with miner looks, if we are even subconscious of them.

You have very minor "abnormalities" in the skin, which gives you the 9.9 instead of a 10. the eyebrows are small bit off, I think they should be flowing a bit better, like get them to "curve" instead of being so square.

9.8/10

You waist to hip variance is very nice, so nothing wrong with any overweight problems. Just make sure your not under weight, this does turn a guy off, but I don't think your underweight.

You might be able to raise your score to a 9.9 if you can make the eyebrows flow a bit better, see a dermatologist to fix the abnormalities in the facial skin.

If I had to estimate your age, it would be mid-20s max. I'd sleep with you first chance I got!

• i think your 50 years old and a man. who's the girl that you stole pics from? :P

• your really hot, and that's syaing somthign coming from me because I don't usually like asian girls. don't need to change anthing, all of your body is proportional to the rest. just keep smiling :p

• I'd rate you an 8/10, and guess 19 or 20 for the age. I'm really not sure what you could do to make yourself look more attractive, I think you already are, in my books at least 8/10 is really good looking.

• You don't need to do anything else. Why would you think you need to?

• Well, because everyone can always improve... For example, perhaps I need to tone up or change something in order to be more attractive.. I don't know... That's why I am asking...

• No, you're really running out of ways to improve. This is ridiculous.

• I'm guessing between 24-26..and I would give you about a 6 or a 7 (sorry but at lest I'm honest)

As for making youself more attractive I would say don't change a thing...Your beautiful just the way you are...and I'm gessing some guys are giving you 8's or 9's...so don't change a thing

• I say you look about mid 20's, maybe 24-25? As for rating you, I'd give you a 7-8, I reserve the other two for how you act :) snobbyness hurts scores lol. Not sure what you could do different, maybe change up your hair a little bit, like a new style maybe? But like someone else said, don't cut it short. But in the end, do what you wanna do :)

• I won't cut my hair short. I like long hair :)

• 9.5/10

I'd bet on looking 17-19, but really 24?

• I'd say 7 out of 10. You are rather thin.

I think you look 26 even before I saw the age range on the post.

• 7/8

24-27

• I say you're very pretty. Great body, cute face. You're way up there on the ratings. As for age, I would guess early 20's, like 21-23

• definite 8 or 8.5 and which is really good and I think your like 23

• i agree with ocean lover on the don't change for any one and boo to ****upping on you being asian, I prefer asians ( natural brunettes really.) you are very attractive and I bet with brains also.

my fave combination.

• "and I bet smart"...haha nice

but to be honest I'm sure you've been told multiple times how attractive you are, and get plenty of attention so you aren't getting any from me

• More from Guys
    43

What Girls Said 10

• how did you make ur profile anonymous?

• You don't look any older than maybe mid 20's, very pretty and sure men are no problem for you.

• You are beautiful. I say 8 only because I think bigger boobs on chicks is better, but ur face is beautiful.

• i know I'm not a guy but you are absolutely stunning. beautiful you are a 10 don't let anyone tell you that you are less because you are NOT lol

• PS - you are obviously between 25-29...

Anonymous User (Age:25 to 29)

LOL... Work on Self-esteem and intelligence. Other than that you are just fine.

• These guys are douchebags. I think you're an 8.5! I would kill to look like you...or something...

• 18 years old?

• Omg 32, gosh I envy the Asians so badly right now...

You are gorgeous! You can date guys that are 22 and they won't even notice

• mid-20's but you look a lot younger as asian women tend to.

and you are beautiful

but you need to stop fishing for compliments because based on the smile and posture/stance in those pictures its obvious you are confident enough! You need to gain some maturity.

• Your alright..i'd say a 7 or 8..Maybe 21 or 22