So ladies, What does it feel like when you finally get to remove your high heels after a night out?

It is good being a guy as my feet are always comfortable on nights out because I wear boots or smart shoes

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate heals, lucky for me I don't go out often, but when I do, my feet are killing me.
    When I finally get home and take my shoes off, it is really the best feeling ever. It's so great.
    Like getting a rock out of you shoe after a long time, scratching an itch you cannot reach yourself.
    But honestly I sometimes say it is better than sex. But I guess that depens... :P

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

yeh I can't imagine that as guys feet are always comfortable

• Show All
    • 3mo

luckily men can easily walk with confidence because our footwear is comfortable. I'm glad guys don't have to wear heels but I like seeing girls in heels - its awesome!

• 3mo

I can easily understand that.

What Girls Said 9

• If I'm wearing serious heels after a few hours my feet go numb... if standing or walking. The back of your legs hurt too of course... so great to tske off. If I'm around a boyfriend or dating try not to take off as don't want to lose my allure or look too short.

0|1
    0|0
  • almost orgasm

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I prefer seeing girls in heels

• 3mo

Don't get me wrong, I like them on me, they give the girl shape, but they still a pain in the ass

• I always removed mine long before the night was over. Hard to play pool in since I'm not a real girl

0|0
    0|0
  • They feel better to take off, but they weren't too bad. I have these gel heel to put inside so my feet don't hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG my feet is Burning !!! We I remove I still can feel my feet numb. I just lay in bed and try to move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amazing. Heels hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always pop my toes after. You just feel really short after taking them off

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

haha yeh I notice my girlfriend is really short after she takes them off. She has to bend her neck all the way back to look up at me and stand on her toes to kiss me without her heels on

• 3mo

That's so cute haha

• Sheer Utter Bliss. The things we do for vanity! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • amazing because when u take them off it feels like an overwhelm of realxation. but thats fir me. nit everyone

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1