Girls, bra size question. I need a new size up, what to get?

Hi, I am seeking to try a size up in my bra. Currently I'm a 34B and the band is too lose that even on the tightest hook, it isn't fitting snug. I want to go up a cup size to compare the fit. I have an underwire bra in 34B that the cups aren't fitting all that great. It may just be the design of the bra, but I'd still like to try the next size up. I have read that 34B and 32C are the same size cups. I have tried a 32C and the band fits great, and stays in place, however the cup size seemed a bit small. My issue is I need that smaller band size, and a larger cup size. If I go to a 34C will I still be having the same issues with the band being too lose? Any recommendations for a different size? Thanks!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes if you go up a band size the cup size also increases so a 32C is the same breast volume as a 34B or a 36A. With your problem, you could try the 32D and see if it fits better. I think bras vary a lot by the style and manufacturer. I used to sell bras and the advice I could give customers was try on everything before buying.

What Girls Said 3

• Technically 34B and 32C should fit about the same but I don't find it does. I measure between 30 and 32B but what fits is a 30D. So I'd say just try some different sizes and see what fits best. It could also be the style of bra doesn't fit you. Breast have different a shapes so not every girl can wear the same style.

• Maybe a 31 d cup or a 34 c? I say stick with 32 c but 34 c might be better. I just got a new 34 c bra today and it fits me nicely.

• Try 32D. You also might just need a new bra in your usual size--the band stretches out the more you wear it.