Is it good to wear boot cut pant these days?

I wear an old pant which is boot cut pant recently.
I found I grow taller than the time I bought
It is like female's way, should not it wear almost closing to the groound?

Most Helpful Girl

• eh... oh guys not as much I don't think. straight legs are better. and girls only really wear them when they wear boots. hence the name

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm hoping if you have men's, boot cut jeans, they are... not as flared as women's boot cuts.

They're pretty out of style where I live right now, but if you stick with it, stick with the whole look. They are made to be worn over cowboy boots, thus the cut. They should be conventional length (i. e. break on the foot when standing, and the back reach to base of heel, not the ground) at the least.

There is a trend towards somewhat shorter pants now, some guys wearing, with no break (break means the pant creases slightly at the bottom from hitting your foot) and some sock showing. If you're going that length, they MUST be slim cut.

What Girls Said 4

• Heck no... they always drag on the floor... and get soaking wet, who the heck makes them? they are WAY too long in the legs.

• Lol I still wear em...

• right now those are considered girl pants, you will look like a girl with them on... unless you time travel to the 70s!

• It depend where you live. I know that in germany they still wear them but in France no.
    Generally I think people will not really notice it.

What Guys Said 2

• I LOVE skinny and slim fit jeans. I'm a skinny guy and I like having a trim looking figure. However, I think that if a guy (including myself) were to only own one pair of jeans, it should be a pair of boot cut jeans. They're comfortable, durable, and they look damn good. There's nothing wrong if they are close to the ground. You want them to rest on the top of your foot and the lower end of your heel, but you don't want them to flare out, that doesn't look good.

• Nooooooooooooo don't do this to yourself 😂