How to turn heads?

I want to be that girl that if they walk past they can easily turn heads... What can I do? Please give serious answers xx

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are a Black woman of dark complexion and a great figure wearing a white or pink shiny bikini and high heels you will turn my head quickly. The Black woman with the light to medium complexion in a pink or light blue bikini and high heels will make me do a head turn. If you are a White woman with a figure and a big ass, which is a must, wearing any bright color bikini and high heels will certainly get my attention. If you looked like Jennifer Lopez in a bikini and high heel will also get my attention. i have a thing for women in bikinis and high heels.

I'm not black x

nah fam, ^-^ *waves hand*

And my question still stands I'm up for theories or whatever?

Hm, good theory. do dudes ask why this is or are they just like 'Eh fuck it, it's hot'

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Be hot? Thats about it really.

• 50% looks, 50% charisma

so if you have a decent body and dress in a way that shows it (sexy, not trashy) you'll turn heads. A beautiful face and being confident can do it too, but it's more difficult

• 1. Be attractive.
    2. Don't be unattractive.

• Wear a duck outfit

Haha yessss 😂😂

• Heads will only turn if you're packin it in the back js

• You might already

• There's no pics

• By given meh head baby 🤗

• BASSICALLY plastic surgery helps , bigger lips , smaller noise etc , a way of walking aswell.

• have a nice ass and big titties

I don't have big boobs though...

And I don't have a ginormous butt either...

your ass doesn't have to be big. just has to be nice... to be honest with you, asses that are too big are actually a turn off

• more skin... the better

• Lol no comment

What Girls Said 7

• well, for starters u have to have confidence. even "ugly" people can look good and get attention if they are confident and think they ish don't stink.
    dress well, stay up to day with the fashion trends, b clean, find a look that works for u and compliments u.

• Watch beauty guru make up tutorials religiously to get contouring and "natural" make up down, straighten your hair or style it, and dress trendy. I would go on pinterest or tumblr for style ideas.. or even youtube.

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/style

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/style/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-jAw4olds (contouring and highlighting for beginners)

• dress in an attractive way

• I mean you need to look good, like really good. You can be dressed in jeans and a tshirt, but still should be able to turn heads if you got the face, body, good hair.

Ohhh I get you!! Thanks xx

• Show confidence when walking, like swinging your hips (that helps me haha) and also having a good bit of a nice smelling perfume on will make guys look up :)

• Have an original style. Colors attract attention. Try to always dress like you might meet your worse enemy.

Haha good advice xx

• Don't go for the typical exposure = attention foolishness that many young girls fall for these days. You turn heads but not for good reasons.

Sexy but classy will get you to turn heads in a good way.

Sexy but classy? How do I do that?

Look up classy style and find clothes that are pretty but not slutty.