What is the most dramatic/drastic thing you have done to change your physical appearance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Weight loss (30kg/65lbs) + giving up smoking + growing a beard

all at the same time

nice!!! that's a big change!!!

lol!!!

before, i had 3 chins and they were always cold!

Most Helpful Girl

• Lost 50 lbs haha

What Guys Said 17

• Shaved my head completely bald.

did u like it or hate it? is it still bald?

Teehee once tried it down below too but it itched so badly I thought I'd die. NEVER again! ;)

LOL. i think the itch goes away after a couple times. but whatever is comfy for u.

• I had a friend shave my head. At first he didn't believe I wanted it. So naturally, I took the buzzer and ran it through my hair like s comb. Then he did the rest. We even did my eyebrows and all head stubble. I was called "Professor X," "Xavier," or "cue ball" but I never had to deal with washing my hair for a month and a half. But people played tic tac toe in acrylic paint on my head... So much for sleeping in art class... 😂😂😂😂

• went from shitty beard (as teen) to no beard to somewhat decent beard

• In college in dyed my hair platinum blonde, grew it to past my shoulders, and had both ears pierced.

would u do it again?
      did u like it?

I have naturally curly/wavy hair , and it's dark. So it wasn't a pleasant combination lol.
      No I would not do it again. It was the only time I didn't date my current girlfriend. She loves to look at pics of that time when she needs a good laugh

• at the gym 4 times a week (when i m working out that is lol)
    eat 4 to 5 times a day to maintain my muscular physique
    eat healthy most times
    drink 1 pop a month max

make this into a lifestyle

• growing a beard, growing hair, went to the gym.

• Growing some facial hair I guess 😂

• Small hair cut then used hair gel.. yaak I didn't like and never did again..

• Changed the way I comb my hair

• haha, not much. shaves my pubes off completely once, decided I like the feel and stuck with it.

• Training six times a week, while eating vegan.

• nothing.
    but i thought of making a scar from my forehead to my cheek in a vertical line, i thought it would look cool. but i didn't done it

• Not a lot but if I could hide my freckles I would

• living on coffee

• Killed myself

• 0|0
  • I doing calisthenics 4x a week at 7 AM to get lean for this goddess of a girl I was in love with.

did she appreciate it?

Yes! She did notice and commented that I looked like I was getting in better shape.

What Girls Said 14

• In high school, junior year or sophomore, I cut my hair to my ears, straight (it's naturally curly) This older girl in my class had a short cut like that, and I wanted it too. It was so cute, I was chubby cheeked and had this adorable curly mop. Def would do again down the line. But I'm growing it out now and am happy with the longest bits being waist length. One day I'd also like to get a really short cut.

• Cut all of my hair and dye it.

• I've dyed my hair like every colour and I've cut all my hair off into a pixie twice. Dunno if tattoos are drastic or dramatic but that too

do u prefer long hair or short hair? like, what did u like most on u?

I liked both pretty equally but I end up missing ponytails too much to keep it short

• let my hair stay curly and messy (since 2014)

• I lost weight

• Went blonde

did u like it or not so much? since ur not blonde anymore.

LOL! yea... dark hair when dyed a lighter color is too much maintenance! ur skin color looks like u would look good with dark or light...

Yeahh and being student it's hard to afford that lifestyle 😂 lol

And thank you :)

• I tried self tanning... ugh horrible never again!

• Weight loss and bob cut when I was 12 lol

• Had bangs and ear peircings.. yeah I know that is not too drastic!

• Started working out. Went from skinny and weak to toned and stronger.

• Really nothing lol I dye my hair but I've always been a blonde so it's not that drastic.

• I bleached my hair when I was 15-16 and I added pink and purple streaks on my bleach blonde hair. I also worn purple eye-contacts for around a year.

• Tried to give this bitch a poison apple to steal her youth...

www.historicalhoney.com/.../Maleficent1.jpg

• I started lifting weights/doing cardio 6x a week, I cut processed carbs to nothing, and I got a breast augmentation.