Girls, what hairstyle do you find most attractive on a guy?

I need help with which hairstyle I should choose. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• It all dpens on what looks best on .. personally guy long. this isn't the best pict but ull get the idea like this but slightly longer. link but still it depends on wut looks best on u... good luck :)

What Girls Said 5

• well something that suits your face and head shape. I personally like something sort of longish but it has to be styled. agreed that the messy out of bed look does look very nice.. but make sure you get a cut that you're confident with, because personally confidence is defo the best look ;) x

• well,the best hair style for anybody is one that represents your true self. if your skateboarder have the justin bieber look. if your sport guy have the brody jenner look. just be yourself and you will look amazing!

• I like the rolled-out-of bed hair look. :p

• Like Zac Efron/Nate Archibald from Gossip Girl... a bit messy and longer hair.

• Spikey hair or really curly hair !

What Guys Said 0