How do I get black dye outta my hands?

Well i made a dumb decision and didn't use gloves. Now how do I get the stain out my hands?

Most Helpful Guy

• get as much off as possible simply by washing with soap. this won't get everything off though. whatever you do, dont keep rubbing it, you'll only upset your skin.

best way i know of is to just give it time im afraid

What Guys Said 12

• Water and soap is about the extent of what you can do.

• Paint them white

• you just have to wait a few days and it will disappear on its own

• Use oil 😶?
    While washing them
    Might work
    Ain't sure though :P

• Hahahahahahaha

• Sorry hun now your hands are permanently dyed :(

• I don't know ask Google or YouTube it your already on the internet.

• try bleach

• Pumice soap usually works.

• Clean it with vinegar + ether mixed equally and don't thank me.

• Wash your hands in gas or duluted paint thinner but only if your super desperate as it is kinda dangerous

Wait really?

Yes they are both can cause cancer by continous exposure are extremely flammable and can really dry out your skin witch leaves you prone to infection

• Did you try washing them? duh.

What Girls Said 6

• I used baking soda on my hands but it was from green hair dye black is probably harder to get out.

• Try using nail polish remover. Yeah I know it's bad BUT it will do the job. Just make sure AFTER you've used the nail polish remover to wash your hands with soap and put some intensive hand lotion to not damage the skin on your hands. Nail polish remover can be some unhealthy stuff

• Just keep washing your hands, nout else you can do sadly, just keep using soap every time you wash them, just give a good scrub before rinsing but it will probs take a week or so to come out of your skin.

My hands are so soft now.

Noop it wouldn't work putting make-up on it will just all come off since you have to wash your hands going to the bathroom and stuff, petrolium jelly? i don't think that will work all it does is moiturizes your skin, as i said only way to go is just wash them when you need to and let it fade on it's owm.

I Googled and the only thing i can see is rubbing alcohol, soaking your hands in a bowl of baking soda and dish soap or lemon juice or salt and lemon juice, i think your best bets are rubbing alcohol or baking soda and dish soap but honestly it just won't get all of it off, the rest will just fade as you wash your hands.

• look it up on youtube

• There's no way other than washing them and waiting for it to fade... I've been there so all I can say is have a great day at school tomorrow.

^ this. Wash with soap and water first, and if that doesn't work, you can try rubbing the area with rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol).

• i'd try an oil like coconut