What Makes a Girl or Woman Pretty?

Hi guys! I've recently been thinking more about if guys (or girls) think I'm pretty or not, and I would love to hear what you think makes a girl pretty. Guys and Girls welcome to answer! =) xx

Most Helpful Girl

• I think being knowledgeable and having a good sense of humor makes anyone a lot more attractive.

What Guys Said 4

• her thinking her maturity, her inside beauty, then her body,

• her hot mom

• For faceShort, glasses, big cute eyes, full lips.

And yes, you are VERY sexy

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• To be pretty most important is nice face. You need to work on it with make up and lipstick and stuff. To be sexy most important thing is body. You need to slim it up and wear things that complement it like belly shirts.

• To me it would be the same thing that I find attractive about men: someone who doesn't fit into the "this is beautiful" cookie cutter.

• Slim, showing lots of skin. A girl doesn't need to have a pretty face, but as soon as she is slim and willing to show lots of skin, guys would gawk like idiots

• Science says the more symmetrical the face is - the more attractive it is

• i think a nice personality