Guys, is a big nose a turn off?

Since 14 I always had issues about my nose. I always felt like I couldn't be cute and pretty...
:(

just tell me if this kind of nose if a turnoff or notGuys, is a big nose a turn off?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope.

I think your way of looking in the mirror is completely misaligned with how others perceive you. There's a tendency in some people there to kind of focus on some part of your body and concentrate all your insecurities towards it.

You might be surprised by a lot of women in Asia actually want to get surgery to make their noses bigger. A lot of Asian women have somewhat flat features on their face with very small noses, like so:

imgs.niusnews.com/.../13.jpg

... and they often consider it so much more desirable and glamorous to have a larger nose. So it might be worth a chuckle that what you're insecure about is actually a source of envy and jealousy among many women on the opposite side of the world.

It might also be worth seeing how a lot of Greco-Roman statues of goddesses like Athena featured women with very prominent noses:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a6a7e15e93.jpg

... this is significant since a lot of our ideas of beauty are still influenced by these classical images to some degree or another.

It's worth loving your nose and accept the way you are. That's going to boost your attractiveness far more than getting all insecure and shy about something which a lot of people won't even see the same way you do.

What Guys Said 19

• your nose is fine

• Most people have big noses from that side profile.
    Most of the girls I have dated have had big noses 😂😂😂
    Plus you are really young, you are still growing int your body and your facial structure will change 😊

• your nose looks pretty cute

• It's okay to me

• It's not that big of a nose.

• it's not even big

• What ur nose is not big!!! U pretty

• Your nose is adorable, hon.

Stay beautiful,
    -SJ

• Ur nose isn't big so no its not a turn off

• there's absolutely nothing wrong with your nose!

• you're pretty dont worry

• Do u know that everybooty LUV Pinocchio?

• NO just means you can breathe more when giving Bj!

It's an advantage :)

• If the big nose matches the rest of the face it can be a thing of beauty.

• your nose is not even big , you are beautiful i dont even see why this bothers you , cheers xD

• Your nose looks fine. The more important question is how's the body? :D

• These sorts of things depend mate!

A big nose on the right girl can be cute.

The love of my life has a long nose, resembling that of a witch haha.

media.gettyimages.com/.../closeup-of-a-young-woman-with-long-nose-picture-id126171655

Like the thing is sharp mate lol. But she has the most gorgeous face I've ever laid eyes on. So it's a turn on in its on way, savvy? Haha.

Side view of you though I'd say your nose fits your face ok :).

• your nose isn't big.

• No, and I have a nose that size.