Do you like this dress for a casual date? What can I wear so im covered underneath that won't upset the style of the dress. its way too low. ?

3mo # i mean is there a kind of under top i can wear that won't disrtract from the dress. like some kind of magical bra lol. something other than pasties lol
3mo ohhh nvm i see upon closer inspection it has buttons --shes just wearing it unbuttoned.

Should i wear a like colored bra with it?

hmm i love it just wish it was longer.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the dress. It's sexy and a great color. Maybe there's enough fabric in the hem to let it out a little bit so it comes down a little longer. But it's summer so you don't want to wear anything underneath except panties.

no i meant wear under on top. bc its too low cut. and yeah id like the hem to be longer. it looks like if i bend over or stand still with a breeze ill flash everyone. if the hem was longer and the top was higher itd be perfect.

something like this, maybe.

www.google.com/search

Thank you for MH Guy opinion!

Most Helpful Girl

• You could wear a slip that way it would be longer on the bottom too. Honestly I'd just find another dress you like more. This cut and style is pretty popular.

oh did even think of a slip--thanks !

and you're right. now that i have a base, should easy to find something closer :)

can you wear slops longer than the skirt dress-is that something people do (never really wear slips. though i think they are cool)

as for a bra, something like this, maybe.

www.google.com/search

The link is bad sorry

What Guys Said 3

• This dress is designed to be worn with nothing underneath but you can wear pantyhose. I'd still wear nothing though.

no i mean on top ;)

Oh then ya you can't wear it without anything under haha. Try it with the bra then. You're definitely gonna look really pretty for your date.

something like this, maybe.

www.google.com/search

• Where is it going to be?

• It's not right for a casual date. But if you buy it, please post a picture here!

Why whats wrong with it? i think its sweet. and a bit edgy... but i guess i love the style but its too exposed.. if it was longer on the bottom and higher on too them would it be ok for a casual date?

Maybe we have different ideas of casual wear.

fair enough:)

What Girls Said 3

• Bralette! It's a mist have, and perfect for wearing with something like that. I wouldn't button it all the way, maybe like halfway, so the bralette is slightly exposed. For that, I would just go plain black brakette. Honestly, they are blessings.

thank you! and yeah no won't button it all the way up. but just a bit so its not slicing down between my breasts to my belly button lol

something like this, maybe.

www.google.com/search

• Its a lovely dress. If you wear a revealing bra, it should match the colour or be completely different. Since its a difficult colour, I would go for black. And a top is a good idea, but then the same colour advice.

between same color as dress bra , and black which would you choose?

personally black (also since it will be difficult to match exactly)

• I have worn a dress like that a few times with no bra and no pants as I think its what I call a "summer" dress designed to be worn without a bra or pants so you stay cool in summer. Others may dis-agree.

can you see nipples through the top? thats the only thing kind of surprising me.