Do you like this dress for a casual date? What can I wear so im covered underneath that won't upset the style of the dress. its way too low. ?

Updates:
3mo # i mean is there a kind of under top i can wear that won't disrtract from the dress. like some kind of magical bra lol. something other than pasties lol
3mo ohhh nvm i see upon closer inspection it has buttons --shes just wearing it unbuttoned.

Should i wear a like colored bra with it?

hmm i love it just wish it was longer.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the dress. It's sexy and a great color. Maybe there's enough fabric in the hem to let it out a little bit so it comes down a little longer. But it's summer so you don't want to wear anything underneath except panties.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

no i meant wear under on top. bc its too low cut. and yeah id like the hem to be longer. it looks like if i bend over or stand still with a breeze ill flash everyone. if the hem was longer and the top was higher itd be perfect.

• Show All
    • 3mo

something like this, maybe.

www.google.com/search

• 2mo

Thank you for MH Guy opinion!

Most Helpful Girl

• You could wear a slip that way it would be longer on the bottom too. Honestly I'd just find another dress you like more. This cut and style is pretty popular.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

oh did even think of a slip--thanks !

and you're right. now that i have a base, should easy to find something closer :)

can you wear slops longer than the skirt dress-is that something people do (never really wear slips. though i think they are cool)

• Show All
    • 3mo

as for a bra, something like this, maybe.

www.google.com/search

• 3mo

The link is bad sorry

What Guys Said 3

• This dress is designed to be worn with nothing underneath but you can wear pantyhose. I'd still wear nothing though.

2|0
    1|0
    • 3mo

no i mean on top ;)

• Show All
    • 3mo

Oh then ya you can't wear it without anything under haha. Try it with the bra then. You're definitely gonna look really pretty for your date.

• 3mo

www.google.com/search

• Where is it going to be?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not right for a casual date. But if you buy it, please post a picture here!

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Why whats wrong with it? i think its sweet. and a bit edgy... but i guess i love the style but its too exposed.. if it was longer on the bottom and higher on too them would it be ok for a casual date?

• 3mo

Maybe we have different ideas of casual wear.

• 3mo

fair enough:)

What Girls Said 3

• Bralette! It's a mist have, and perfect for wearing with something like that. I wouldn't button it all the way, maybe like halfway, so the bralette is slightly exposed. For that, I would just go plain black brakette. Honestly, they are blessings.

2|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

thank you! and yeah no won't button it all the way up. but just a bit so its not slicing down between my breasts to my belly button lol

• 3mo

www.google.com/search

• Its a lovely dress. If you wear a revealing bra, it should match the colour or be completely different. Since its a difficult colour, I would go for black. And a top is a good idea, but then the same colour advice.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

between same color as dress bra , and black which would you choose?

• 3mo

personally black (also since it will be difficult to match exactly)

• I have worn a dress like that a few times with no bra and no pants as I think its what I call a "summer" dress designed to be worn without a bra or pants so you stay cool in summer. Others may dis-agree.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

can you see nipples through the top? thats the only thing kind of surprising me.