What is the most unique set of eyes you have ever seen on some one?

I myself have a green ( left ) and a blue (right) eye.

Most Helpful Girl

• Purple/lilac, or the same as you, two different colors- grey and blue.

Wow so there is more like me. The only other one I've seen was a teenager an Instagram and his were brown and blue.

That'd be awesome. There should be like a dating thing for cool eye people lol.

There totally should. I'd join immediately. The only other unique eye's I've seen in person was the last girl I went out with, Her eyes were a bright yellowish green color that you could see from a couple of feet away. They looked just like a cats eyes but without the slits.

What Girls Said 1

• I have seen someone with one blue eye one brown eye

so have I, I saw him on social media and asked him if they were legit, they were. what did you think of them? you realize how rare that is right?

her username is starry_eyes_barbie

Nope different person.

What Guys Said 1

• That's unique and rare

I know right. The only other unique set of eyes that I've seen in person was from the last girl I dated. Her eyes were a bright yellowish green, almost like a cats and you could see them from a couple feet away.

Yeah it was, it was also very trippy at first. If you have an Insta account there is a teenager that goes by sadelfboy that has a blue and brown.

Yeah that's really strange but no I don't use Instagram