Do guys like it when girls wear high heels? I'm 5'8" and I wear 5" heels, and I'm getting a lot of reactions... notice I didn't say good or bad... I just can't tell if people like it or not...

For example, I have these in black with a red heel

link

In all honesty, I don't care weather people like it or not, I'm gonna wear them anyways, because I feel awesome in them, but what do you think of (tall) girls wearing high heels?

High maintenance?

Sexy?

Too tall?

Painful?

?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of us guys assume a girl in really tall heels wants attention at any price and is OK to flirt with...be ready for that reaction!

What Guys Said 9

• Love high heels. I have even more respect if they can walk around all-day in them. Its funny in areas like the Chicago loop they will walk around in heels until they finally get in their office, then trade them some flats. Then swap them for heels to go home in style :)

• too tall.

youre perfect, you're 5' 8

u don't need no high heels, unless you like them (not to look taller)

Unless ure dating an NBA player

• I think girls look really good with heel on. makes them more feminine

• High heels are really sexy. The ones in the picture are not really my type and 5 inches is a little too tall. It's really bad for your feet. A lot of pain by the end of the day.

• Thanks for your answer... I don't wear only the ones in the picture and not all of my heels are 5 inches... PLUS I usually wear them for about 3 hours then take them off and don't wear them for another week... :)

• That's good. A lot of girls go home barefoot after partying all night in high heels. Smart thing to do.

• Yeah the flat ground feels pretty awesome after being in heels for a few hours... haha

• I have nothing against heels but I prefer to see in girl in flat soled shoes, boots etc. A lot of the girls I see in heels look really uncomfortable and unbalanced and that isn't attractive. Also if her hips are very round and noticeable in flats that's a huge turn on.

• Any woman in 5 inch heels looks sexy, I prefer bare legs and high heels, your height shouldn't matter if you're 5'8" go ahead and wear those 5 inch heels your legs will look long and sexy.

• Im not a fan, but I'm shorter for guys (5'7) so if a girl is short and wears them it works

• Hell No! It's Hot! men Love It! A Lot! I am 6'2" and that is perfect! I have talked with women that express wearing heels makes them have a sense of power! They do! A Great Deal if they want men to notice which they surely will! Whoa!

• i hate high heels and boots. sandles are sexy

What Girls Said 3

• I live in high heels,but I'm pretty pettite.I wouldn't recommend super tall ones,as they may start to look too trashy.I would ,however,strongly suggest some really nice pairs with a 3 or 4 inch heel.It will give you height,make your legs incredible,look elegant and classy and are more manageable for walking

• I'm 5'7 and feel like I can never wear heels butt

girl doesn't it make your legs go on for more then forever?

• im 5"6 and wear 5inch heels when i go to parties etc.