Girls opinions please?

What do girls clothes actually feel like on. am a boy but i want to wear girls clothes like skirts dresses leggings etc but i dont know weather i should?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, I see, Cross Dressing.
    Try it in Private before going Out and About, and get the Feel of a Deal that Might be Best from the Rest In... Coming out of the Closet here, dear.
    Good luck, @callum421, and it Might be Best on this Site to Go Blue ANON now. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, and on another less sour note on here, I prefer myself as a girl, my comfy jeans and some sort of soft shirt, if I don't have to Dress up like Barbie. xxoo

What Girls Said 4

• Personally I hate "girl" clothes they're uncomfortable. Skirts-there's leg chaffing. Pants-they are always too tight or too baggy. Leggings- leggings are awesome. Lets just take a moment and thank the gods for leggings... In general guy clothing is just more confortable and easier to deal with in my opinion. Like the way they make woman's clothing is just like either too short, too long, too modest, too immodest. While guy clothing is just like super simple and fab. So long story short I like dude clothing more bc it's comfy, but you need to be comfortable. So the question is what do YOU feel more comfortable in?

Let me just add something real quick keep cargo shorts in your closet no matter what, they'll save a life. 🙌🙌

• Try it all. It really doesn't hurt to try

• Maybe you should ask another transvestite, they will have more insight into how you will feel wearing women's clothes.

• well before you go outside wearing girls clothes try them at home see they feel on