Should I keep this wallet or get a different one?

I bought this wallet yesterday does it look good? Should I keep it or get a different one? I was debating between this or one I saw at Miachel kors. It's full leather and it's only $60 and it should last me a long time 😊
I know o already asked this question but I just need a confirmation

What Guys Said 1

• Keep it until next week. Return it then repurchase for the labor day specials sale price.

Will they have a labeouf day sale?

Where did you get it from? I bought my girlfriend a bag ahe was eyeing for a while from Michael kors last year on sale during labor day. Most places runs labor day sales.

What Girls Said 2

• I like the bag it's cute

• i like it you should keep it

It looks Great, but does it have all of the Compartments that a Girl really Needs? Price of the Purse do Not go hand in hand, Space and Satisfaction Does. xx

@Paris13 Thanks! And it definitely doesn't have enough space to use as a purse haha I just bought it to use as a wallet 😊

lol!!! How did I know this, hun? I have done things like this, but actually my own problem is, Is I Buy Purse after Purse with Space, but Never anything I love Totally to Suit my Face.. My own Liking, that is. Just bought one the other day after a few Weeks.
      Keep this One for Fun and Buy One that is Practical and Thank you so much for Replying. xxoo