Is it true?

Some guys say that they like girls with make up on some guys say that they like girls without make up. I wanna know what guys prefer more. girls with natural beauty or just a face with a lot of make up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer little or none...

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer women with lots of make-up caked on their face. I dated a women who had about a half inch of it on at all times, and this was perfect for me. I don't like it when it forms cracks though, or when they just keep putting one coat on over another, and I have to chip it off for em with a putty knife. I mean, that's not attractive, is it?

• I've never heard any guy say they like seeing make up. Make up is fine, when I don't know it's there. I know almost all girls are usually wearing makeup, but the less noticeable it is the better.

• Every girl is different. However, I love girls that have natural beauty or little to no make up at all. For example maybe some eye liner and lip gloss. I'm not into the whole lipstick and everything else.

• Personally I like it when girls use light make up, not too much.

Though I have seen some girls using lots of make up around thier eyes, which suits some girls, though not all, so you should really be careful if you're going to use more than light make-up.

• If she's really into it that's fine. As long as a girl doesn't overdue it, because you definitely can. Personally I don't like lipstick or mascara very much. Anything noticeably visible on your face isn't a bad thing, but it doesn't help necessarily. Basically wearing makeup won't make you prettier than someone who's not. At least in my opinion.

• I don't like girls with a lot of make up, it depends on whether it looks good or not on a girl

What Girls Said 2

• I've heard several guys say that they "would be perfectly happy if makeup didn't exist". I would say the best rule of thumb is to put as little on as you're comfortable with.

• It's not true.

Guys want you to wear makeup if they can't tell you're wearing any. Because perfectly and expertly done makeup should look flawless and enhance your natural beauty and features - not look caked on and fake.

Guys say they want a girl with no makeup and natural beauty, but they just aren't able to tell when a girl is wearing makeup if she's that good at it.

Basically, he doesn't want bright red lipstick lips, cat eyes, glittery eyeshadow and fake lashes.

He does want that no-makeup look though. This entails some light eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush and bronzer. And foundation if you need it for your skin.