What Do I Do To My Hair?

my hair is really nice and wavy but when I brush it it ruins the waves and it just gets poofy and frizzy...what can I do to my hair without damaging my hair?

thanks everybody... btw I don't want to shave it off..

Most Helpful Girl

• NEVER brush wavy hair unless you're blow-drying and straightening it! You'll need a wide-tooth comb, and a lightweight cream or gel - I love Fekkai luscious curls, but you can always ask someone at the beauty counter of your nearest department store or your hairdresser for her recommendation. Only comb your hair while it's wet - either while you're in the shower or directly after you get out of the shower, and apply product to the hair while it's still very wet so that it will distribute more evenly. You can also use a hairdryer with a diffuser attachment to encourage more curl and increase volume at the roots, since wavy hair typically lies flat around the crown (I get best results from turning my head upside down and aiming the diffuser at my scalp). Hope this helps! and remember, don't ever brush your hair when it's wavy.

curlygirl.com has some great information and advice, too - go check it out and learn to love your waves :)

What Guys Said 3

• Brush your hair while you still have conditioner in it. Towel it dry and use a hair drier. If it is still frizzy a little hair spray and you should be wavy and fuzz free.

• Shave it off ...

• link

link

More info can be found through google and youtube.

What Girls Said 5

• i usually put leave in conditioner in my hair and helps tremendously

but here's this link

it talks more about frizzy hair essentials

basically protect your hair from sun by wearing a hat, and drink lots of water

link

• First: DON'T BRUSH YOUR HAIR :P

When you get out of the shower, soak a towel in ice water and wrap your hair in it (sections at a time). This sort of helps lock in the texture. Then put product in your hair (i'd recommend aussi scrunch, it seems to work really good for most of my friends). START FROM THE ENDS and then work your way to the roots. That will keep your waves/curls looking hot and sexy :)

• I would recommend you a frizzing product that you will have to use the shampoo and the conditioner but if you like to straighten/curl your hair the hair product TRESemme is a heat tamer spray that will protect your hair by the heat use it before using the straightner. good luck

=)

• dont brush your hair. unless you use a brush that has bristles that are really sppread out. or you could use a wide toothed comb. but yeah. NEVER brush curly hair.

• 0|0