Why do girls idolize Kylie Jenner so much? Don't they realize that everything about her is FAKE?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, i don't get it. She's moderately attractive with no discernible talent or ability. The whole family is the same. How girls look up this family yet somehow look down on porn stars is beyond me. Not much of a leap here.

Yeah, they are just average looking if you take away all of their makeup and plastic surgery. The fact that the Kardashians are "role models" is a pretty sad reflection on our current society.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything about her is worst than fake. She's literally a white girl trying to be black. The lip injections, the butt injections, the "boxer braids" that are actually just cornrows. The Kardashian's have no talent other than stirring up pointless drama. The only reason they're famous is cause they were born rich.

What Guys Said 6

• That's their dream. Be nothing, do nothing, fake it and be famous.

Its sad how shallow society has become

• The whole Jenner family is messed up lol.

• I don't get it either. What I really don't understand is why she waited she was over 50 to get the transformation. Maybe its to make more money, or she was jealous of all Kims attention

• She lives the good life !!

• Cause girls are horrible at choosing role models

Girls today seem to be, definitely not when I was growing up.

Yeah I agree with that 100%

• I doubt that

What Girls Said 19

• I suppose just because she's "pretty" and rich, not everyone has to look up to someone whose completely "natural". Perhaps some like that look, just shows if you don't like something about yourself you CAN change it, and its not always bad to, and yes accepting yourself is great too but some people can't.

She's only "pretty" because she is rich. It shows girls money can make you pretty and that you be shallow and narcissistic (and have ZERO) talent and become famous.

• I'd rather idolize a piece of chewed up gum under a table than her

• She's Hot.

its called plastic surgery

• Hmmm, I'm not a Kylie fan. But I do think her sister, Kim, is very beautiful (when not too puffy/tight from injections and nose jobs) Ok, so, I think she's pretty in an outward way. But it's also cool to think that given a base-modern medicine can make someone better. The main thing I think is cool is like... her face was a canvas she kept working on (via money) and it helped build her career. So, I can't hate on someone for getting plastic surgery (and being fake by your standards)

• Why are you so angry about someone who's started her own makeup line and is doing her thing. Sure she's a shithead but at least she's doing something. Better question, why do you care?

Ha! "She" didn't start her own makeup business, other people did and they and she is just the face of the brand. And my problem is that young girls are looking up to her as a role model; she didn't earn her success, it was handed to her. She is also setting an unrealistic standard for girls.

Point being she's involved in something. A lot of things are unrealistic. Stereotypes say guys like comics, so should every boy have the standard or superman or batman? Just explain to the girls why she isn't the best role model but they most likely view her as a role model because she's pretty and famous. No need to spew hate

• I certaintly don't, I prefer people like Patrick Stump, Vic and Mike Fuentes, and Pete Wentz because they have talent.

Now, if you're only referring to some girls, which I assume you are, it's because they see that as the ultimate standard of beauty and want to look like that. Never really got it myself, but if that's who they choose to look up to an emulate, it's not my problem

• I'm not really sure, and I never got into the whole Kardashian thing, but people like what they like, so I guess my feelings towards her are neutral, especially considering I barely even know who she is. I've never really had a celebrity role model.

• lol i don't. she sucks lol

• She's not all fake, she has lash extensions and lip filler. Wow big deal. I think she's pretty genuine, sometimes annoying with her snapchats but she can get really real on there about her anxiety some times.

• Why do you hate her so much? Don't you realize how pathetic it is to despise a celebrity this much?

I couldn't care less about her. It's the fact that girls today are so nieve and shallow to look up to someone like her. It's society that I have a problem with putting these fame whores on a pedestal.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you where the fucking question police on here.

I didn't know responding to an absurd attack on teenagers was okay, my bad!

• Not to much that everything about her is fake, but that she is just a dumb rich bitch that is famous for being famous and conributes nothing to the world.

• yea and guys drool over her. thats why girls " idolize" her because they want to look like her to get male attention.

• That may be true, but I still think she's pretty!

If you call fake lips, fake lashes, fake hair, and fake boobs pretty. There is nothing pretty about being superficial.

Exactly. Nothing pretty about being totally plastic surgery fake.

• I'm team kendell anyway

• She's hot but she has got a plastic surgery
    Totally agree...

• she's not pretty

• Just because it's fake, it doesn't necessarily mean it's not pretty.

• we don't care, most celebs are fake but people only ask about her.

• Right? I still don't know how they have fans... What is their talent? What is it that they do that would inspire you? Being rich is not a quality