How to get nicer skin?

I have nice skin, but I want baby smooth skin
I have some acne scars on my face and shoulder area
how do I achieve baby smooth skin

Most Helpful Guy

• Eat healthy: fruits and viggies, nuts and seeds, whole grain non GMO, home made
    No junk food, no salty food, no sugar, no canned or bottled food, no milk

Sleep right: 7.5-8hrs no later than 9 pm (sometimes I sleep at 8)

Avoid mid-day sun (between 12-4pm)

Maybe difficult to do all that but it works

Most Helpful Girl

• Clay masks, face scrubs, tea tree oil, 10% benzoyle peroxide cream, and intense moisturizer. Use the face scrub everyday. I usually only wash my face before bed. I use the mask once or twice a week as needed. I use tea tree oil as a spot treatment for really bad acne along with the benzoyle peroxide and moisturizer. I know you're not supposed to do this but I take the benzoyle peroxide acne cream and some moisturizer and mix together and rub it all over my face. I know you're supposed to use it as a spot treatment, but that doesn't prevent new pimples on my face so I just put it everywhere. Just make sure you use a really strong moisturizer so your fave doesn't dry out. Also don't get it on your hair. I learned that the hard way. My eyebrows are still blonde and I'm a brunette! Overall my skin is pretty good. The only time I really break out is around my period.

first of all benzoyle peroxide cream is NOT good for you nor is tea tree oil unless its in small amounts. benzoyle peroxide cream is like nuking your face although it does get rid of acne scars it still does more damage in the long run

please stay away from that. The reason why it works is because of the peroxide. Tea tree oil can even cause people to go blind! There are safer methods that also have strong ph levels. Lemons do the job much quicker and are safer BUT I warn you they will burn because of the acidity. Baking soda is the best face wash I have come across. by the way I have had BAD acne and now my face is clear

@Bobbyhill1 I've actually tried baking soda and lemon juice. They didn't work.

What Guys Said 9

• did somebody just say benzoyle peroxide cream and tea tree oil? dont listen to that lady. Use baking soda every single day on your face and moisturize with a little bit of olive oil

How do you use the baking soda

I'm medium light and get tan more

ok so then the sun is good for your acne. If you were pale and inable to get a tan than it would be a problem. goto the beach or something

• 1|0
  • Use a moisturizer that contains AHA (alpha hydroxyl acid).

• Water sleep exercise and a clean diet usually does the trick.

• Ok, before you disregard this as some pervy troll answer, hear me out... Seamen has actually bee scientifically proven to be an amazing, natural facial moisturizer, especially for preventing wrinkles and keeping your skin really smooth

• The blood of virgins actually moisturizes and cleans your pores very well

• I am also here for the solutions

• I think there's stuff to massage your scars

• i thought girls didn't want to appear childish?

What Girls Said 11

• Wash your face twice a day, moisturize, use a toner look for one that suits your skin's needs, depending on your skin type you might want to use a scrub. a lot of this stuff varys from each skin type so I can go into to much detail...
    Other then that eat healthy, get sleep and drink water.

• A healthy diet is the solutions to many things, skin problems is one of them, therefore, I really recommend it. Try to eat as healthy as possible and drink a lot of water. There are tons of recipes you could use to get rid of your acne, for example the DIY face masks this site suggests: www.top10homeremedies.com/.../...e-face-masks.html
    I also recommend using Clearasil. I swear by it. I've used it and it got rid of my acne in just 10 days. As for softer skin, the key to it is to moisturize.

• Exfoliate and moisture on the regular

• Use sugar scrub a few times a week and put on lotion every time you take a shower

• 1. Drink water
    2. Get appropriate amounts of sleep
    3. Wash your face with a cleanser at least once a day
    4. Exfoliate
    5. Use sunscreen
    6. Eat well, lots of fruits and veggies
    7. Exercise
    *I've heard satin/silk pillowcases help as well

• Being vegan and eating completely organic caused me to lose my acne, and have a smoother skin. I still have some scars on my arms, but I try shea butter right now. Some say it may help, so I'll give it a try.

• Go to a beauty farm and get a good treatment for it.

• Exfoliate, find the right skin care routine, drink a lot of water, eat healthy, and never pick at your face.

• I put baby lotion on after almost every shower. The only time I skip is when I'm running late.

• Always moisturize! I use Aveeno, Garnier, Vitamin e cream and Loreal. Using an exfoliant will help too. I usually exfoliate in the shower and when I get out I apply one of the moisturizers. Stay out of the sun to avoid any sun damage, always use sunscreen.

• -Eat healthy.
    -Drink a lot of water.
    -Exfoliate and moisturise.
    -Wash your face and skin daily.