Girls, What do you do when you want to go for a night out but you're bored to get ready?

I find myself in that situation too often. Like, I often want to go out but I have to do hair and makeup and find clothes and I'm bored!!

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• Bored wouldn't be the word I use. If I want to go out, I'm excited to get ready. If I really don't want to, I'll be too lazy to get ready.

I don't know how to explain it, but I'm so excited to go out, that I want to go out at that moment, but I can't because I need at least 30 minutes to get ready

• Sometimes I just don't worry about it. If I'm not into looking nice, then the world gets to see how I look that day. Lol.
    Or you could always go somewhere like the movies where nobody will see you anyway...

Or for sports when it doesn't really matter how you look

• My roommate yesterday... She put on a cute top and nice jeggings, STATEMENT hoop earrings, cute boots!! She has cute glasses. Anyway, my roomie looked cute... but didn't need to get crazy with hair and makeup =)

• You mean you're lazy to get ready?
    Well... then don't go, or go, but leave your hair and everything else as it is. xD

Ooooor, just do a bit of everything - no need to go all out.

P. S. For me, it's usually the other way around - I love getting ready, but I don't like going out...

Exactly haha

When you put it that way! Even though I suck at doing my hair. It's fine and wavy and resists to any kind of updo, braid and ponytail, unless I put a ton of bobbypins on it, so I usually style it down

• Are you going out with friends? What you should do is co-ordinate with your girls, bring make up, hair straightener, curling iron, clothes (just grab some random stuff), and then get ready together. You can pre-drink, blast some good tunes and get ready together. You can even help each other pick out some outfits. Even borrow some items from different people and do each others hair and makeup. That might make it more fun :)

• It's usually the other way round for me lol

I get excited to do my hair, makeup, dress sexy, and then when I'm done it's like... okay now what? lol

• Invite your friends over for some pre drinking. That way you'll have to go :P

• Why not try and and get ready for a night out with a group of friends. That makes it more fun :)

• That's normally not the problem, which ends up being the problem is knowing once I'm out I'll end up bored fast. XD

No, I love being out! Unless I'm sick or tired or in a place I dislike

• I find someone that makes me want to dress up to take me out lol. Whether it's a friend or some random cute guy,

• Play some music and have a drink while you get ready! Always gets me excited.

• i just doze off

• I just throw on a dress and go

not a bad idea! you can't go wrong with a dress, it always look put together

• Think about lookin hot

• Play some music while getting ready and start dancing like crazy that's what i do ;)

• I usually tell my friend to come over and then go out with her 'cause I know she'll make me get ready.

• Well for me it's a matter of being to anxious in public even though I wanna go out and do something like take a walk in the woods or skate to a plaza. I wanna do stuff but I'm socially very anxious. So instead I do stuff like painting, dancing in my room with music loud, excersize, watch a weird ass movie, do my makeup kinda different, put on some of my clothes I haven't worn in a while- look through my old journals and pictures, sometimes I'll cook, maybe even clean up my room and decorate it differently. Light some candles and turn off all the lights. I'll just write about anything I want.

Sometimes I get anxious too, especially when I have to arrange an outing with many people or when I meet people for the first time. When I look good I feel I can handle everything. But some days, I don't feel like putting the effort or I get paranoid that nothing looks good on me

By the way, I like doing the above stuff too, especially painting!

• Getting ready whilst having a drink is my favourite part of the night! You need to make it more fun, experiment with hair and makeup, invite friends over and have a few drinks!

When I experiment with hair and make up right before I go out I end up a mess. I usually do that when I stay home

• Yeah i feel like that sometimes. I usually just make myself do it if its something important, loke a dance, formal thing, or wedding. if its only a hangout, movie, or eat out, id just dress in sweats and tees w my hair in a bun, tie low, or down. No makeup too. Or maybe just mascara and thats it.

Most of the time I force myself to look good but it feels bad to put so much pressure on myself