Guys, do you like makeup?

If you do, what you like and what you hate on a girl?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I dislike all makeup except concealer (because I seriously don't see that and it's actually quite useful to hide the very nasty acute spots that appear out of the blue on the worst possible day possible )

What Guys Said 20

• I HATE it!! I want to see her, as her, and I like her for WHO she is, not how she looks!!

• I like it. I also like it without. Guess I like women however they come.

• I prefer my woman to exude confidence and attitude so whatever brings that out in her I love. As long as she doesn't have to look like Mimi

• I like makeup on girls. BUT. Only few percent of girls knows how to do their makeup properly. Majority of girls using too much makeup and then for me it's turn off.

• Yeah its ok.

• I love seeing a girl with a little blush in the cheeks, a little red lipstick and eyeliner! Especially eyeliner. That makes a girl look REALLY sexy!

• I really just like the natural beauty of a girl really, I want to see the imperfections and what not, I want to feel i know what she really looks like.

• no i hate makeup, it makes me feel like she is hiding some insecurities. Im not sure if its me but girls without makeup are overall more pretty.

• No, I prefer natural women. I'm not sure why they feel the need to put a bunch of garbage on their face to cover up their real image.

• nope.

• maybe a little eyeliner

• I don´t like it.
    I love to see some real features on their faces as their dark circles and freckles.

• it depends on who it is, then how much.

• At least some red lipstick.

• To be honest no. To over done

• Maybe, if it's done right yes. But so many go crazy with it stupid colors or just to much or both.

• lol, i was just about to ask if girls actually like makeup, or if they just do it because they think guys like it

• SOME IS OKAY BUT IT STARTS TO BECOME UNATTRACTIVE WHEN IT GETS EXCESSIVE

• Only clown makeup and only when I'm harassing a friend

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more