What a good shampoo to treat thinning hair?

In nervous man my grandpa went bald at 25 and he has other male relatives that went bald or had thinning hair early. What a good shampoo to treat thinning hair?

1|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are really worried about it I'd recommend going to see a professional. Store bought products probably do not work very well.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• After a quick google. Most over the counter shampoo doesn't work.
    Male pattern baldness is caused by a genetic predisposition for hormonal imbalance that leads to excess DHT production that ends up making your body eat your hair follicles.
    Common treatment includes Minoxidil , Finasteride and Dutasteride.
    Even with hair transplant , your body will continue to attack the hair follicles and will require a combinatorial drug treatment of the above ingredients to stop follicular miniaturization. Which is basically "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks" , most of which won't.
    Genetics. If your grandpa went bald at 25 and other male relatives too went bald in his 20s. It runs in the family.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Most of his realities that lost their hair didn't do it in their 20's and he does have male relatives with hair it's not like it's something that everyone gets. Also if you treat hair loss early than you can prevent baldness or thinning hair or at least limit it.

What Girls Said 1

• You need to get a hair-treatment.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I doubt it makes any difference, despite what the labels on the bottle may claim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you do, don't use Nair. That one doesn't work at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Nizoral

0|0
    0|0