Which (female) ethnic group has the best hair?

• AsianWhich (female) ethnic group has the best hair?
  • IndianWhich (female) ethnic group has the best hair?
  • WhiteWhich (female) ethnic group has the best hair?
  • BlackWhich (female) ethnic group has the best hair?
  • Hispanic Which (female) ethnic group has the best hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know I'm actually quite surprised with the results here.. The greater majority of people on this site are Caucasian yet they aren't miles ahead as you usually see on these types of questions. On the other hand, it isn't that shocking because straight and wavy hair textures are pushed as the beauty standard so much nowadays that we lack any kind of variety. Those are also the ones that have polled the highest.

This is also ignoring the fact that some people are represented better than others in the pictures.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most of the hair used in wigs is Indian, and they say that Indians have very beautiful and healthy hair.
    I pretty much think all hair can be beautiful, but I love red hair and used to dye mine red before I decided I wanted to stop dyeing it so it could be healthier.

What Guys Said 12

• I have a feeling that you're Asian. The other four, especially the one representing blacks, are very poor representations.

• Whites. They tend to have better texture than others, but they also have more colors. They can basically have all colors, as far as I know, no other race can.

All races of people can have all colors of hair and eyes naturally. It's just more common in white people.

@AynonOMouse Agreed. Basically all the Mediterranean area is just a bunch of different mixes.
      I wouldn't mind taking the test, just out of curiosity.

Blue eyes, red hair, and I'm pretty sure blond hair are mutations. All races of people are able to experience those mutations. I'm not talking about mixed people, I'm discussing actually black people are capable of having those mutations as well, it's just nowhere near as common as white people. Is it rare? Yes. Does it still happen? Yes. You're denying even the possiblity of that even existing for other races of people.

The Melanasian people's have naturally occuring blonde hair and blue eyes and for them it's more common to see that than in other places.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...51bf8e30f9.jpg

The fact that you would even deny the possibility shows you're the ignorant one not me, and no I'm not bitter. I'm not even black. I'm Puerto Rican and Jamaican I know what mixed people can come out looking like but I'm not talking about mixed people. Other ethnicities can share these same things. It's just not common. What is hard to understand about that?

• Asian, specifically japanese and korean women usually have great looking hair. Long, flowy and healthy. Usually lacking any type of frizz.

Just look at that silky smooth, luscious hair. she could even add volume and make it a little thicker if she wanted.

They can pretty much do anything they want with their hair

• This one is obvious. Asians have the best hair

• Whatever female chose black is dumb asf. y'all can't even grow hair

• I like the hair on Whites and Latinas. I like fuller thicker feeling hair.

• Asians take care of there hair and body so Asian all the way

• Asian women have nice hair.

• All are pretty similar, i think you could've used a better example for Whites lol

What wrong wth her hair

• None of them in your poll because they can't stand for their race.

The White girl is ugly to be a white girl next door. The black girl isn't black, The Asian should stop using too much shotoshop

The white girl is most certainly not ugly. She appears to have lovely facial features.
      Is it the freckles that you do not like?

@cth96190 yeah. Many White girls don't have them. She could have chosen an average white girl without freckles while the Asians and blacks look pretty in their people.

• I DONT SEE MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE EXCEPT FOR THE BLACK AND Asian TYPE HAIR

What Girls Said 16

• I heard Indian hair is the most expensive because it's thick and strong, I'm going with Indian.
    But us Arab girls also have nice hair ;)

• Asians if they take care of it. Black girls if they take care of it. White girls if they take care of it. Etc.

That girl is black for you blind people.

• Everyone has nice hair lol

• i didn't vote for Asian hair because it's so damn boring

What's so goddamn wrong with Asian hair bitch?

@SachaXIII because i have Asian hair, being Asian, and like i said it's BORING

• Horrible example of white you put up there, but the answer is white. It is the most varied from color to type of hair.

Wtf how's that horrible.

I disagree

Cool

• Hmm, probably Asian. Black is close though.

• Within each of those groups there's a plethora of hair textures, curl patterns, etc...

• I really like blacks hair, it's really beautiful and also looks amazing in cornrows.

• wog/european?

• That girl was no black, anyway. It's mixed girls who do.

• I like thick hair with beautiful waves 😍
    Im lucky it's my natural hair :)

• Hispanic

• Native Americans

• When black hair isn't black. Anyways, virgin cambodian hair is expensive as shit, I'll go with that

• white = too thin and straight
    black = bouncy and ugly
    Asian = just right

But there are a lot of white people with thick and/or curly or wavy hair...

• Italians js

Yea they're white...