What outfits on the opposite sex do you find sexy?

There are certain types of outfits on girls I find sexy. And I don't mean like girls dressing sexy by wearing revealing clothes. I mean clothing that covers them up but is really sexy to me in a way.

I love it when girls wear fashionable feminine clothing like a nice tight dress or a nice shirt and skirt, paired with a edgy black leather biker jacket. This look is so sexy to me and makes me look forward to fall.

Guys what do you like seeing girls wearing.
Girls what do you like seeing guys wearing.

1|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• On a guy, I just really really like plain white tees. They're so underrated I feel. But pairing that with black jeans, vans and maybe a checkered shirt and you're onto a winner

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know since it varies so much from girl to girl.

Generally I do like tight dresses and mid-short skirts, especially hip-hugger-types that are pretty tight around that area. I think black dresses look nice on almost any girl.

There's a funny thing for me where if a girl is big-breasted with slim waist, I actually think she often looks better if she doesn't show off her cleavage and just wears something tight that get filled out by her breasts (could even have a high collar to completely obscure the cleavage, it's still pretty obvious that she has a lot going in the chest area).

Meanwhile with very slim girls who don't have much in the breast area, I think they look better sometimes with slightly more revealing clothes like tank tops.

And then I've seen some very wild-looking styles like the edge biker jacket look which I also think looks nice on certain girls. It all varies from girl to girl.

0|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

[...] like the edge [/edgy] biker jacket look [...]

What Girls Said 1

• Black shirt, and slim fit black pants.
    and maybe black tie as well and cologne

or white shirt unbuttoned with white muscle tee underneath and slim fit white pants

or just plain white tee/ half sleeves with jeans

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• i like them wearing clothes that are covering her most parts of the body, i guess im different from other guys

0|2
    0|0
  • A sleeved minidress with lady's belt and black tights beneath ❤️

0|1
    0|0
  • Maxi skirts/dresses
    Leather trousers
    Pencil skirts
    Casual blazers
    Heels

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't beat the classic birthday suit when it comes to sexiness, in my opinion. Though a nice, understated sundress would also be sexy in my eyes. And I hate to admit it, but I find schoolgirl uniform cosplay pretty sexy as well...

0|1
    0|0