What type of hairstyle would suit me?

I feel like I never find a hairstyle that I'm fully satisfied with.
What type of hairstyle would suit me?
And yes, im aware that I look creepy and unsettling. Also, i want serious answers, nothing stupid.

3mo Also, i have slow growing hair, and so far, its down to the top of my shoulders. And I m not comfortable with cutting my hair suer short.
3mo Ignore the grammar mistakes in the first update. Stupid tablet.

Most Helpful Guy

• The most important thing is to stop putting yourself down! When you do, it shows your insecurities and you don't need to do that. You don't look creepy and you are not unsettling in any way. Instead of me giving you my advice, go to a professional. Many of them are very good at knowing what will look best for you. Since you are black, I would go to someone who does a lot of black women's hair. I don't mean the stylist has to be black, they just need to have experience with black women. I don't particularlylike your hair as it is in the picture (remember this is only my opinion), but I can definitely say you are not bad looking and that you will very attractive with the right hairdo. I'm pretty uncomfortable saying all this to a fifteen year old, but I wanted to give you my thoughts. You are at an age where everybody goes through this. Don't feel alone by any means. I wish you the best.

I do go to a black hair stylist and my hair as been straightened and relaxed, so it not lie atral black hair anymore.

The stylist just asks me what style I want, I tell her and she does it. She doesn't suggest styles that would suit me.

You need to see someone that will answer your questions, not just ask you what you want. A question demands an answer, not a question. She doesn't get that you are asking for advice. All you can do is seek advice from another stylist that knows more about knowing what styles look best for you. Don't forget about trying the magazine idea I mentioned earlier. I have friends that do that. I also know a woman who has been if the hair business for forty years and sometimes she looks at the hair magazines to see what she might try when she's tired of her current style. Yes, she's been around a while, but she has many young leadies that come to her. Some tell her to do what she thinks is best. She has a great reputation in town. I'm sorry if I'm not helping.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't like short hair, or you want to have natural hair, or you're just too lazy to do your hair everyday (like me) then you can try box braids or individuals. They're pretty much the same thing but they look pretty good on any face shape to me. They're super versatile too. You can get them really long, curl them, straighten them, put them up, and wear them down, you can make them match your natural hair color, or you can get other colors. Right now I've had the same braids for like 3 weeks. Braids are usually my go to look during the summer. I've had red, blue, blonde, brown, and purple braids.

What Guys Said 5

• in my opinion something around shoulder-length that frames the side of your face. Could be with shorter bangs or longer that drapes over the side of your face. You might straighten the hair or go for a more wavy kind of look.

Also think it'd help if you wear shirts that are tighter especially around the collar and shoulder area so that it doesn't scrunch up so much as in your picture. Maybe a v-neck collar would be nice too to show off the neck and clavicle area.

Even for taking the selfie, try not to hunch into the camera. Try leaning back a bit and open up your posture.

• Something long - like Michelle Obama.

• grow it out and maybe keep the bangs.

• Grow it

• Short afro.

What Girls Said 6

• You don't look creepy and unsettling, it's just a really weird pose.
    A layered pixie would be cute. You could do layers in whatever length it is. You could get a sew in/weave. You could go natural and rock your texture/wash n show/bantu knots/many things.

• Is that your natural hair texture? If not I suggest going natural. But there are tons of things you could try especially if you're open to adding extra hair.

It's not my natural hair texture and I really hated my natural hair, and I don't plan on going back to natural ever again.

Oh I see. Well there's always braids twists, and stuff like that.

• Super curly? :D

• Get extensions in the meantime while your hair is growing and do things like this,
    i.ytimg.com/vi/sWAXtrJebA4/maxresdefault.jpg

• You're beautiful. Wow. I can see you with high layers with a length near your armpit. Side bangs or just bangs a bit shorter than your jaw. If you have curly hair you would look nice with the volume curly hair (high Layers)

• Hmm, I would recommend you to grow your hair.