What do you like in a girl?

don't skip this guys

Most Helpful Guy

• STYLE! I can't stress enough how much I like girls who rock their own style and don't just run with the masses. Your average girl dressed in the latest fashion just because everyone else has it does absolutely nothing for me. Other then that of course CONFIDENCE, and just their general appearance, well groomed etc. although I don't really have a preference. Blonde, brunette, redhead, asian, black, white it really doesn't matter as long as they have their own thing going for them. I dislike fat or really skinny girls though! I work out to stay in shape, fair enough to expect the same from them isn't it? All those overweight girls complaining they're fat but not wanting to go to a gym...

Personality wise I like the somewhat shy, modest girls. Someone you can just sit down and talk with for hours on end and not have any of those awkward silences.

Being picky rules!

What Guys Said 4

• Cute, short, loves to laugh. But honestly though men like women because we are primates. Attraction is necessary to enable reproduction so our species can live on for generations to come. Sorry to sound so scientific, but it's the truth. It's the same reason women like men.

• Smart, sweet, funny and adventerous.

• Looks - thin, brunette, good curves, not to tall not to short, cute face

peronsality - funny and energetic

• A nice pair of big round titties.

What Girls Said 0