What clothes should I get?

I need new clothes. What clothes do girls like on guys?
I can afford basically anything so just help me out.

Thanks a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on the occasion, but you can't go wrong with the 'casual suit'. Best look ever. Almost everyone can pull it off.
    It's basically trousers, suit jacket, no tie and the first few buttons of the shirt unbuttoned.

• The type that fits your body

What Guys Said 2

• Jeans for one. Everyone needs a good pair of jeans. Also, as a 40 year old, collared shirts etc will probably be fine on you. If you've got a kid though, keep him the hell away from stuff like polos and hawaiian shirts unless he's golfing or in hawaii.

Oh what do you know my kid loves Hawaiian shirts and polo shirts! But I'll tell him your opinion. Thanks for sharing senator.

Oh yes, please do. I didn't take control of the Hoosier State with Hawaiian shirts and cargo shorts that's for sure

That's true! And your state is doing so good now with your great governor and great representatives, especially Joe Donnelly, the pro life democrat.

• I think you should look at smart casual fashion sites for inspiration