Tattoos. Yay or Nay?

Like them or don't like them?

1|1
31|32

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on your body type and personality. Doesn't suit everyone so some people shouldn't even attempt it tbh but looks really good on others. Also depends on the size of the tattoo because some tattoos are really big and look weird and some have a good quote or their SO's name and that looks nice and its not too weird

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definite yay. I've got couple of tattoos around my body and I love them. Original designs are even better. Like I have my dog that I had when I lived with my parents inked on my legs to remember him.

5|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 31

• It's just not something for me. Never really into it. At one point I had reconsidered and thought about getting this one for being a SuperNatural fan:

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../20140731035353

But I decided I'll pass on it, since what if I decide to remove it later for any reason and don't want it any more?

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to consider getting one. But not anymore. If anything happens to my body, then THAT will be my "tattoo".

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I'd rather have a story to tell people of what happened to me (if I'm still alive) than to just say, "I went to a tattoo parlor". That seems too boring to say.

• A huge NO.
    Tattoos are one of the badges of the criminal underclass.
    I have spent a lot of time in court rooms. Every tattoo and piercing I saw belonged to the people who was referred to as 'the defendant'.

0|0
    1|0
  • I really like them

1|0
    0|0
  • On women, some I do, and some I don't. Some make the woman look like they are trying to be a man. If tasteful and discreetly placed, it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos.

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the individual girl and the ink she has if it suits her or not

1|0
    0|0
  • Love girls that have tattoos!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any but I admire sentimental tattoos and tastefully done ones

1|0
    0|0
  • Love them. If they're well done and colorful. I don't like black and white.

1|0
    0|0
  • I rather u not

1|0
    0|0
  • It's up to you, but women's tattoos generally aren't tasteful and tend to be fad based. Nobody wants a basic chick, so keep yourself top shelf.

0|1
    0|1
  • 👍👍👍
    Just kidding
    👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

0|0
    1|0
  • No more then 2-3 small to medium ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends: Who; What; Where.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't like them. I find them distasteful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I see a tattoo on a girl, she instantly becomes less attractive to me than she was moments before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the point of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • nay for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Definite nay for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • nay i dont really like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont like them

0|0
    0|0
  • No, no no no no. No. No. Dear God NO!
    Unless it's a little one that you can barely see, but NOT on any of the private parts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. They're okay but not really my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bleh

0|0
    0|0
  • Nay. I can't stand tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather she not get any tattoos or on the spot where it can be seen

0|0
    0|0
  • hate them. they completely ruin a girl's looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 30

• I'm not bothered.

I want one but only one. I've been through so much in my life and I'm artistic and I have my tattoo design set. It symbolises freedom, a new chapter, love (I'm well known for my loving nature outside of this site) and moving forward. All of which some me up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos but at the same time there's some that i just hate. I think its lame when people get tattoos that have no meaning "just because" or even worst if the person tries to pretend their tattoo has meaning, like there's so many people with ocean tattoos who don't even like the ocean. Also whimpy guys shouldn't be allowed to have tattoos. And in my opinion girls shouldn't be allowed to have tattoos unless they're done well and colored nicely.

But still, in general tattoos are nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos! I have quite a few myself and am always getting more.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well, I have one. So I'd assume I like them XD

I've always liked tattoos, though my best bet as to why is that my mum has them and I always idolized her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah only sinners get tattoos

1|2
    4|0
  • I have a kitty on my back, so I don't mind tattoos as long as there aren't too much. I am really not a fan of sleeves.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like them. I like looking at people with tattoos, like a piece of art. They have different tattoos for certain occasions or its something they just like. Its like reading their story on their skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • yay! ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Do it for the right reasons. I have some but they took me years to decide what I want and why.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like subtle and small tattoos but would never get one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love tattoos so much!!! I'm addicted to them!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • good on men

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos

1|0
    0|0
  • LOVE them on men

1|0
    0|0
  • Love them!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a few tattoos

1|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them. Not covered in them ofc

1|0
    0|0
  • Mhm, I do.. yet I would kind of be afraid of the pain.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're nice, BUT ONLY if they're done very nicely

1|0
    0|0
  • nay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn off

1|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos, but I dont know if I could get one myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Nayyyy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them. So it is a nay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have some small ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If it's a tattoo with meaning or it's really original and creative and artistic then yay. If it's a tattoo that you got whike drunk of like a hot dog then nay. Personally I'd never get a tattoo cause I'm so indecisive that I'm 100% I'd eventually regret the tattoo.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like then so much. I have too much cimmitment phobia to ever get one so I love to just stare at others that get them 😍

1|0
    0|0