What is wrong with BBW's?

I'm kind of curious. why do guys only want skinny girls and not big beautiful women? id like to find a good guy. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• BBW= Big Beautiful Woman :)

guys don't only want skinny girls. they usually want someone who at least has a thin waist though. you don't have to be skinny, you can be curvy, but guys are usually attracted to small waisted girls. but that doesn't mean if you don't have a small waist that you don't have a chance with a guy, you just can't simply rely on your looks and you have to use your personality/charm more.

also how big are you talking? can you use a specific example? because if you are obese then the majority of guys are unattracted to that body type

What Guys Said 3

• It depends. There's nothing wrong with "chubby" girls. A lot of guys don't want skinny girls.

BBW, however, usually implies big going quite a bit past chubby. There's chubby/curvy (a lot of guys like that), and then there's just obese (which is unhealthy and unattractive, to most). Whether they prefer more slender girls or more chubby girls, most guys prefer a girl who is healthy.

As far as attraction goes, that's not something you can control. If guys aren't attracted to BBWs, then they just aren't attracted. You just have to move on and find one that is.

• Some do like it just have to find him, its relative to culture, in parts of africa its preferred over skinny girls, represents wealth etc...

• nothing is wrong with bbw's. Its just the media these days that portray women to be skinny and its the way to go. Guys like girls who are fit, in shape and take care of themselves so girls who are slim and skinny fit their agenda.

What Girls Said 2

• ? big, black women? umm...nothinns wrong with them! skinny girls with the big axx and boobs is what they want. my moma is a big girll...but white...l0l...but she has 3 kids..obvio there ain't NOTHIN wrong with BBW...lmao..why the sudden interest?

• im not HUGE but I have a round belly, its where I carry my weight...literally no guys like me...as far as I no...so I'm not a bbw, I'm tiny in the hips and round belly...lol