Tall girls who wear heels

5'7-5'8 girl wearing 4 or 5 inch heels.

i love heels but sometimes I feel freakishly tall in them. does seeing a tall girl wearing heels come of drag queenish?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you mean! I'm 5'8" and I love wearing heels because they're so cute and I love how my legs look in them and everything... but I get really self conscious in them sometimes because I feel like a giant and I tower over everyone.

I will admit that even when I see another tall girl wearing them it's kind of surprising to see. Even though it's hypocritical of me I guess. But I've never thought drag queen. I think you just have to be proud in them and not care what anyone thinks :/

What Guys Said 2

• No. My wife's 5'9 even in 4 inch heels, she's only as tall as me (I'm 6'1) - I think she looks amazing in them.

• Lol its realative to the guy if he is taller even if you are wearing highs then its cool

What Girls Said 2

• I asked basically the same question yesterday and got an amazing number of responses... check it out

link

:)

• I think it shows confidence.