What would you think if you saw a girl wear this to school?

tomorrow is the first day of senior year for me. the past years I've dressed in either really preppy pink or sweatpants and hoodies. I have never been known to be grunge. I dont even listen to grunge or rock music. I don't like that kind of music. I have brown hair with the ends dyed blue. Blue eyes. I'm 5'7" I have huge hips. I'm pale af. I go to a really rich snobby materialistic high school and nobody dressed like this. I thought it looked cool. I'm scared people are gonna stare at me and whisper laugh about me. what should I do if I see them do that? I dont really have many friends and I'm pretty shy. I sat alone at lunch the last half of last year. the necklace on the shoe is a choker by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• show them you are not afraid to stand out.

only fish that go with the flow are the dead ones

What Guys Said 10

• Nothing wrong with a traditional school girl look... u will stand out in the sea of teenage sluts. :-P

• if ur hot cool if not imma stay far away

• I think it would be very cute. And so what if people talk or whisper? There will always be someone doing that.

• I think it looks fine as a new look

• sexy can i

• Wear what you want to wear.

• it looks cool dw

• She must be from the 50s. Time travel sure does exist now thinking about it 🤔

• do you like the song "smells like teen spirit"?

• not really my favorite style but it isn't my choice.. its your choice

What Girls Said 15

• looks alright

• Be you. Dress in what your comfortable wearing. Who cares what other people think? Dont change for nobody. If you like it WEAR IT

• That looks really cool actually. The way you describe your hair sounds cool. If people point and laugh, flip them off. Its senior year not like you'll ever see them again after this year.

• I would think thats your style and how you express yourself. Who am I too judge? I wouldn't make fun of you. I think it looks cool actually,

• Ignore the haters. It looks fine and if anyone gives you any shit about it tell them to go fuck themselves

• I think it looks vintage and cool. I would still be your friend.

• Um... well I would think your trying to start a new fashion trend. I have never in my life seen what you are gonna wear... interesting..

• I think it looks cool. Why do you care what people think? They're gonna talk anyways so mine as well dress however you want.

• My style is more like dark skinny jeans and a fitted nice shirt

• Thats so...90s. Why the fuck are you wearing that?

• I wouldn't be your friend

• No wonder you have no friends... nobody dresses like that

• I would think nothing of it.

• Here's a secret: Wear whatever the fuck you want! You will never please everyone in life so why worry about what people think? Wear what YOU want on YOUR body.

• I wouldn't think much of it honestly. You will probably get a bunch of stairs because of your hair. Other than that.. I wouldn't really give a shit. be you