Help! Am I good looking?

There is a girl that I have just started talking to and I really like her. She comes from a wealthy background and in my eyes is very pretty. But I don't know if I'm even good looking. I just want to know if I'm a good looking guy. The last 2 girlfriends I have had were completely different. My friends say they don't know how I could go from such a pretty girl to such an ugly one. I just don't know where I stand : /

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you are:)

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, you're a cutie. :-)

• It doesn't matter what your friends think because your the one dating her. An no your not good looking you georgously hot lol so don't worry.

• you look so good for me she lucky I want be her

• Dating is not about looks. and dating girls who are not socialy "pretty" just means you can see people for who they really are. so you can sure hope this girl can like a person for who they are. even if she doesnt, you are one good looking boi.

• you're cute

What Guys Said 1

• I know you don't want or don't expect an answer from a guy. But here's the deal, you probably look average, maybe a bit better than average according to your profile picture.

However, basing your interaction with women just on looks would be a terrible mistake. You don't need anybody's approval on how good looking or attractive you are, and the whole notion of looking for approval is a sign of weakness and is unattractive to girls.

Cheers.

• Thanks, your right the male opinion was not exactly what I was looking for, but I appreciate the advice. I know when I look into a girl for a relationship if her personality is good that will make me attracted to her, but looks I think have to be a factor in any relationship. Its in human nature to try to find someone who is on a somewhat equal level with you.