Do you prefer men with facial hair or not? If so, why?

• Yes, I like a man with lots of hair
  • I like a decent amount of hair
  • I only like subtle amounts of hair/barely visible
  • I prefer a man with a clean shave

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guy. It doesn't suit some. But on some it's super attractive. In general I really like facial hair. But not full on, I-live-in-the-woods beards lol.

What Girls Said 20

• I love facial hair! But I would date a guy without it too. It's all his preference as to what he wants to do. The guy I am currently seeing has facial hair and I love it :) As long as it's kept neat and clean it's all good with me!

• I like whatever looks best on him. For example, I love a bit of a beard, or a lot - depending on the person, but out of all of the choices listed, I like the second guy best. He's the cutest + he looks way better without a beard.

• It really depends, it looks great if you can pull it off but if you don't have the face for it you better stay bare, I've seen some guys totally spoil their looks with facial hair.

• Completly hairless face is meh, I love subtle beard it's a big turn on

• Yea I like a 5 o'clock shadow look. Im not too into the beard look especially if it's too much.

• Facial hair all the time! It looks nicer and more manlier. Idc if it ranges from a lot to a little.

• Depends on how well he carries it off. Those guys look hot.

Its true some men look better with/without it but in the general sense would you prefer your man to have facial hair or not is the question. And yes I had to choose examples that were appealing for both categories otherwise it might make it unbalanced :)

I think the large majority of us don't like a forest on their face xD

Yeah, my last date in 2010 had a forest on his face. He kept trying to kiss me and I wouldn't let him. Lol

• I have absolutely no preference tbh- it's up to the guy, isn't it? :)

• Yes, it just looks more attractive and grown up. The no hair look makes them look more like boys.

• No hair. Reminds me of my dad.

Were talking strictly facial hair, not the patches on your dads head xD

Yes, that's what I meant by no hair -- no facial hair.

• A decent amount, it looks sexy

• It really depends on the guy

• A decent amount of hair is fine. It really depends on the guy though.

Third guy is gorgeous.

• facial hair --> looks more menly to me

• Facial hair the guys you posted are hot asf

Well I had to post attractive guys from both categories otherwise it wouldn't be as fair of an experiment :)

• I like scruff. But I don't mind a clean shaven face or a short beard.

• A and C but mostly some not too much definitely not beards

• I like it shaved, maybe because i am 17...

Maybe cuz it might seem a bit intimidating for younger girls, but I have friends your age who say I'm a lot more attractive with facial hair...

• A little stumble or a decent amount. OMFG YEESSS, SOOO SEXY!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 14

• They generally like it in the west, generally hate it in the east.

• I prefer clean shaven or a little stubble

• This is my favorite and what I do for my facial hair on winter.

http://i.hizliresim.com/1NdLLA.jpg

Haha i've never tried that, maybe one day. But I feel like you need the muscles to go with that one.

Good guess :D This facial hair is very suitable if you have a good pysique.

• It makes zero difference. If you are good looking you'll be good looking with or without facial hair. If you are ugly it will make no difference either. Do whatever the fuck you like because women barely even notice that sort of shit.

Well yes most men who look attractive will look attractive with or without the facial hair. But some people benefit from certain looks obviously. Some people have their preferences, and they would find someone maybe more attractive if they had an extra facial addition such as facial hair. So your pretty much wrong in every sense. And yes women will notice ever last thing that she saw on your face. They are masters of analysis. Ask your girlfriends what they say before asking yourself.

But you aren't asking about a particular guy, so some people benefiting from certain looks is irrelevant, and I'd say that's debatable anyway. Some people having preferences still makes this a pointless thing to think or ask questions about, since if you don't/do have facial hair you will gain some and lose some, therefore it makes no sizable difference.

Replace bald on this meme with facial hair or whatever stupid irrelevant factor you like. That is reality for you.

weknowmemes.com/.../bald-guys-are-hot-comic.jpg

• i love my beard

• I'd imagine that a short stubble is nice

• i keep my fur i mean my beard short all time

• I dont think most girls would. Heck even my cousin and aunt tells me to shave it cuz it would look a lot better

• facial is not

• a man with no facial hair may as well be a man with no balls

Yeah you clearly have balls as anon

@yucel_eden why does it matter to you who i am? lol is your life going to improve? even if i didn't click "anon", you still wouldn't know who i am because i dont put any info on here

• 1st Beard rule you just broke; NEVER SHAVE OFF THE MUSTACH IF YOU GROW A GOD DAMN BEARD. It just looks plain ugly -- just like yours.

• I prefer a man with a clean shave

• I created poll like a month ago in how do I look section if I look better shaved or with facial hair and most girls voted for facial hair so yeah.

Yeh it seems they prefer facial hair over clean shaves. But some girls get creeped out by facial hair haha

• LOL you call that facial hair?

Seriously those aren't beards. Hahahaha

Yeh, I was thinking of getting a picture of a man with a thick beard but I just felt like he wouldn't really be a contender.