Cutting my hair, how short do I go?

well right now my hair is down to my boobs. I think it is time to cut it. I am wondering how much to cut. Should I just trim a few inches, shoulder length, up to my ears, or get a pixie cut (like boy short but sexy), or leave my hair as is. I just want to know what hair looks the sexiest.

• Keep it long, don't cut it
  • Hmmm, a few inches is what it needs
  • Shoulder length is perfect
  • Up to the ear lobes is great
  • Pixie (boy short but feminine), be daring you can rock it

Most Helpful Girl

• As someone who has had very short hair and very long hair, I have to say that I got the most attention when my hair was long (mid-to-low back). Currently, my hair is quite long and I am getting a great deal of attention.

That said, you should cut your hair as short as YOU want it. If you're looking for a change, but like your long hair--change up the color, style it differently, etc. Honestly, your confidence, kindness, and charm will be sexy enough to turn heads.

• Best answer imo. I voted for shoulder length because it is still relatively long but also more convenient than long hair. I struggle with the convenience aspect a lot >_<

What Guys Said 5

• Well given your username, "Iwant2bamodel" I'd say keep it long. Most models have hair as long as yours is, you could go a few inches if you feel really strongly about it, but if not I'd say keep it like it is.

And personally I think girls with longer hair are more attractive, but that is just my opinion.

• Nah, most models I work with have pixies or long hair, so anything works with the fasion industry. all I am wooried about is what it would look like when I am out in public. I wanna look my best to catch guys attensionwithout doing anything exept looking pretty :P

• Well then, like I said before, a girl with long hair is more likely to catch my eye

• I think you have a pretty versitile headshape, you could probably go for any of the above.

Personally I like long hair so I'd say maybe a couple of inches or leaving it as it is =)

• I find your hair gorgeous. Don't cut them.

• i never really a boys hair cut on a girl to be sexy

i would say a little longer then shoulder is fine

and short hair (up to your ears) could look sexy but only if you have the right attitude/face to rock it

• i would leave it chick I think it looks FAB !

What Girls Said 1

• dont go shorter than shoulder length