Do men prefer women with makeup or without makeup?

I'm 16 years old and I'm in grade 11. Many girls in my school wear a ton of makeup and many of them don't wear makeup at all. I was just wondering if guys prefer girls with makeup or without makeup?

• With makeup
    24%(5)21%(11)Vote19%(6)
  • Without makeup
    76%(16)79%(42)Vote81%(26)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• It honestly depends on the girl and the situation. If you're going out too a nice dinner with a girl its nice if she dresses up and that includes putting effort into makeup.
    However if you're just hanging out / watching movies together and all that having no make up shows more emotions and makes her feel more genuine.
    It just needs to use some common sense, a guy isn't going to rock up to chill and eat pizza in a 3 piece suit as much as a girl isn't going to arrive at a ball wearing track pants and a t shirt. I think makeup is just another thing girls can use to dress up in when going out and the effort / amount used should differ depending on each situation.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Are you sure that second girl is not wearing any make-up? If so, she's a rare type of natural for me. Most of the time I prefer light cosmetics on a girl. It depends on the girl. The natural beauties are a rarity in my eyes, but those are quite amazing.

• (second picture)

• I voted "with makeup" anyway even though I prefer the second picture since for most girls I think they look better with some cosmetics (maybe not as heavy as the first picture).

• Women need to understand that just because you're wearing no makeup does NOT mean you're looking automatically attractive. The example you gave is terrible, not everyone looks like Kylie. Some girls need all the help they can get, thats where makeup comes along.

• Haha. That second girl is wearing eyeliner. That black line on the top of her eyelid cannot be natural.

But the first girl has skin with a tone like an oompa loompa.

So obviously the vote goes for the second one.

• actually, that black line is where her eyelashes are the thickest. she is not, in fact wearing eyeliner.

• I like both

• If you're 9-10 without makeup, then no makeup.
    If you're not, then with makeup (not caked).

• We don't like girls who are plastic smiles and no brains... or both lol Just use some crayola and you are good to go.

• That "without makeup" picture. As in "without makeup" or without makeup?

• Without makeup, that was just an example

• I say "without makeup" looks better.

• Are you completely sure that's "without makeup" or are you bullshitting me?

• out of these two pics... clearly the latter one. but she's not completely without makeup (but I think she used maskara)

generally... no makeup or light makeup...

• I prefer no or very light make up

• I like both

• without make up is naturel. I prefer naturel for healthy

• All natural like the French, too much makeup makes you look like a street worker.

• wouldn't it depend on if the wearer is girly girl or tomboly. tomboys won't touch the stuff, i know that for sure

• You look great either way. I do think girls look so sexy with make up though.

What Girls Said 4

• without... but she's still wearing makeup in this pic tho

• Makeup brings out sex appeal, but it won't attract guys if your not somebody they would be attracted too. Most guys usually like girls without makeup, but they don't mind it if you just did it for them. Overall there is no right or wrong answer. 50% likes makeup, 50% doesn't like it. It doesn't matter how likes it or not. Your personality basically plays the role more than makeup or just sex appeal. Most guys who go for the makeup is just after sex more than guys who doesn't.

• She's still wearing makeup in that second picture. Guys think they like girls with no makeup, but the average guy likes a girl with "natural" looking makeup over a completely nude face. What you need to do is whatever you want to make yourself happy! You want to wear electric blue eyeshadow and fully contour your face, you do it! If you want to wear nothing at all, go for it! If you want a more natural look, do you. But you're going to be with yourself a long time, so at the end of the day you are your most important critic.

• Without