Tell me what to say? :)

ok so a guy on MySpace just asked me what color and underwear I'm wearing eww! I to reply back with something unpleasant I just don't know what yet! so can someone help me here please?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him you're wearing long johns. That or big ol sloppy flannel granny panties.

0|0
    0|0
    • =D Thanks for best answer

• Yeah I told him about the long johns and added that my balls itched and he thought I was a tranie lol thanks!

• Ha, nice!

What Guys Said 3

• tell this mofo to go eat a fat d***... he's a creep

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him "boxers with hearts".

0|0
    0|0
  • Well...I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling...

I hope we are in the trust tree, in the nest.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• just ignore and block him. any reply, good or bad is only going to further encourage him

1|0
    0|0