Do you like women who have fringe/ bangs?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I hate women that have bangs/fringes they are such mean people!!! Kidding aside ya I think some women look good with bangs

Most Helpful Girl

• I always thought bangs hide the face - and if someone has a beautiful face it's a waste to have bangs covering that...
    But they can look really cute and they take an average face to another level - provided that that person has the right bone structure for bangs.

What Guys Said 11

• Sure there cool. My wife used to have when we were younger says she is too old for that now.

• Yeah that girl looks great

• When it suits the lady, yes. On this girl it looks gorgeous :D

• That looks really beautiful to me😊

• I could go for that.

• this girl is ok

• No. But I'd yeah imma say no. But I'd still smash

• Depend on their face!

• Everyone dose, if you don't think you do. You are lying to yourself.

interesting as i really dont like fringed hair and being the same age as you, you must know that i have found what i like and what i dont by now

OK I stand corrected, thank you for correcting me.

• personally, im not a huge fan of that style.. its not horrible, its just not my favorite

• yeah, it can be cute

What Girls Said 4

• It looks stunning on the right face, good or okay on most and really bad or awkward just on a few so I'd say it's quite a universal look.

• i am indiffrent to it

• I don't like fringes/bangs. They might look cute on little girls, apart from that I find them unappealing.

• It looks good to some. To others it looks terrible, so it really depends on the girl's face shape and her facial features.