Do you like women who have fringe/ bangs?

Do you like women who have fringe/ bangs?

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• No I hate women that have bangs/fringes they are such mean people!!! Kidding aside ya I think some women look good with bangs

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I always thought bangs hide the face - and if someone has a beautiful face it's a waste to have bangs covering that...
    But they can look really cute and they take an average face to another level - provided that that person has the right bone structure for bangs.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Sure there cool. My wife used to have when we were younger says she is too old for that now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that girl looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • When it suits the lady, yes. On this girl it looks gorgeous :D

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks really beautiful to me😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I could go for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • this girl is ok

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But I'd yeah imma say no. But I'd still smash

0|0
    0|0
  • Depend on their face!

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone dose, if you don't think you do. You are lying to yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

interesting as i really dont like fringed hair and being the same age as you, you must know that i have found what i like and what i dont by now

• 3mo

OK I stand corrected, thank you for correcting me.

• personally, im not a huge fan of that style.. its not horrible, its just not my favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, it can be cute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It looks stunning on the right face, good or okay on most and really bad or awkward just on a few so I'd say it's quite a universal look.

0|0
    0|1
  • i am indiffrent to it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like fringes/bangs. They might look cute on little girls, apart from that I find them unappealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks good to some. To others it looks terrible, so it really depends on the girl's face shape and her facial features.

0|0
    0|0