Baggy Jeans, Casual Style. What do you think about how I dress?

I'm a girl I dress super casual...like baggy shirts and jeans, but I have really cute hair, makeup, and I think I'm pretty. Should I start dressing cuter? because I am 20 am I too old to dress like a tom boy? and do dudes really pay attention to girls clothes?

thanks?

:)

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's what you want to wear, that's a different story. But I would recommend saving that attire for your day(s) away from work or attempting to go on dates with new men.

I absolutely admire B-Girls as I'm a huge bboying fan (breakdancing, for passer-bys) by the style of those clothes would make a lot of difficulty with someone that was looking for a job or other areas. If you are talking specifically about what a guy would think, you would need to provide a picture. But based on what you described, I would think that she may hold a job but that she didn't have a career; that she isn't interested in conforming to society; among other things.

So with each different attire, there are different positives and negatives. For instance, a business woman in a suit- would be too serious for me.. But if you are 70 years old dressing in Hello Kitty t-shirts with lollipops in your hair, I'll pass on the date, but if you have a good personality I'll aim for a friendship at most.

I like my women to have tighter clothing, but I don't think it would bother me if she wore reasonably baggy clothes that still compliment her features.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 4

• i don't mind so much. I prefer tightter clothing so I can see what her body looks like, but I totaly understand wanting to wear baggy clothes bcause they are so much more comfortable. most days at my house I don't even bother to get dressed, I just run around in my boxershorts haha. I guess if you have a great boobs and ass baggy clothes won't hide them very well so it kind of wouldn't matter.

• I kinda like it when girls dress like that. And don't worry about age, dress how you want. I kinda tend to pay attention to how girls dress, I guess it's kind of a tell-tale sign of what she's like.

• YES I like girls that show off the figure no matter what figure they have. If you have boobs show them off a little. If you have a flat tummy where a shirt that shows it. I look more above the waist than below so that is what I can say.

• Hi friend,

In this age we feel like this.it is normal.

according to me guys look your internal look.Not your outlook.

If your nature , relasonship status is good,u can get better preference.

What Girls Said 5

• Dress however you want to!

I tend to dress casually during the day,t shirt/vest and a hoodie, my slouchy jeans and converse, but still wear make up and look feminine.

But I also love to mix it up when I am going out, glam it up but still have that rocky edge, I like the reaction I get when people know I can also look girly.

As for the butch lesbian comment...thats so wrong, MOST people wouldn't think that, at all!

• Only change the way you dress, if that's what you want to do. Don't do it because you think that it is the "socially acceptable" thing to do.

• Dress however you want to dress. A guy shouldn't be liking you because of how you dress. He should want you because you've got a personality that attracts him. Don't change the way you dress though because its the new "in" thing. Or because your not getting a guy fast enough. A guy will come eventually and he'll like you just the way you are. And that's the way it should be. Be proud of the way you dress and don't change it for anybody. It's part of who you are.

• i love wearing baggy jeans they are so comfy!

• yeah your clothes matter. no offense but if you dress like that you might give off the impression that you're a butch lesbian and not into guys. start dressing cuter. 20 is too old to dress like a tomboy because when you're a preteen or young you may be able to get away with it but at your age it can come off lesbianish

• Omg...that explains y females are always telling me I'm pretty...time to go shopping thanks hun!